Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow

When you can fill out a roster and not worry about comp pick formulas, this is the way to go. Miami gets players with NFL experience who could become part of the depth on the 53 man roster. Perhaps some develop into rotational type players. Either way, can't blame Grier for taking a chance.

I have nothing wrong with this. Sign every top performer from a league where they dominated. These guys are HUNGRY and want to perform. If they don’t, you basically have no loss on investment.
I agree. Some (most ?) will not make the team at all. But some may be depth or practice squad and what if someone progresses nicely and garners significant playing time.

The league misses on guys all the time. It only makes sense to give second looks to guys who took advantage of their shot and excelled. Of course most won't pan out, but several of them probably will. No reason not to increase our odds of landing one of those when we have so many free roster spots in the first place.

Soooo...signing these players means the Dolphins "can't/won't" sign undrafted players?

COMPLETELY go the undrafted route. But I shouldnt bitch and moan too much. They are obviously trying to get the best QB next year so I am happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom