Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft

He's super athletic but dropped several passes thrown in traffic to him, and does not block. He's a jag.
Agree. And I think Conner’s athleticism is a little overstated based on reports that he ran an unofficial 4.37 (the actual, official time was 4.50).

Conner is a very comparable athlete to Higgins, who is 10 pounds heavier. Higgins ran a 4.54 with a 1.53 10-yard split. Conner ran a 4.50 with a 1.61 10-yard split. Higgins had a 10’6 broad jump; Conner had a 10’7 broad jump. Higgins did 17 bench press reps; Conner did 19. Higgins ran a 7.01 three-cone; Conner did it in 7.15. Higgins ran a 4.50 shuttle; Conner did it in 4.41.

Conner has a substantial edge in vertical jump (39 inches vs. 35), but otherwise, they’re basically equivalent.

I think Higgins has much greater potential; he’s bigger, a better route runner, has better hands, and is likely significantly smarter given that he went to Stanford. He’s also proven himself as a receiver against much better competition.

Guy is good enough for me. A great TE would just starve in this offense. I just need average.

Such a great football analogy that I will definitely use one day
Basenjis seldom if ever bark, but they certainly can bite.

This was witnessed by a trainer in the Queen City Dog Club (an obedience training organization who showed me the scars on his hand caused by a Basenji that bit him. He showed them to me as a warning, when I brought my Basenji puppy to train there.

I also have my wife's pewter candy dish with a big hole in its base that was made by that Basenji I had put through obedience training. She weighed only 16 pounds but had large, 1-inch-long canines. She used one of those canines to perforate the base of that candy dish.

But, but, but they were no longer pups at that point in their careers.
You seem to have "missed the point". - LOL

No I'm a sarcastic fvck Ray!

I got the point, it's also stated in an earlier post that there are outliers but they are rare. For every Cam WKe there's another thousand camp cuts.

Back
Top Bottom