Dolphins Talent Transformation | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talent Transformation

Got a feelin the drinks at that “happy hour” were spiked. What with I’m not sure… Either that or they were all minors? Ha ha

Sheet I’m getting nasty visions of a Pied Piper scenario going on here! Yikezees! 🎃

I’m no fan of Flores but y’all like to reshape history now that he was fired. Flores can be a tool and have a great eye for talent.

Grier completely bombed drafting during Gase era, drafted pretty solid during Flores era, and has basically traded his last two drafts for established vets during McDaniel era.

Fact is Grier said himself that his job is to get the players the coach wants. It was a great post by AdamD13 to point out all the talent that is maturing now was drafted by the Dolphins under Flores‘ tenure. I remember reading reports of Flores being smitten about Holland when he coached the senior bowl in 2021 and was like wtf is Holland?

Flores is gone but let’s give the man some credit.

No, because I'm sick of the RB Queens who think the salary cap isn't real. Ricky 2.0 isn't showing up anytime soon. It's not that kind of league anymore.

I'm not trying to make anyone think anything about me. I certainly don't care what you think.
Wonderful, and calling Dolphin fans Queens because they want to upgrade their team is just your way of showing what you know. For the record I am overly well versed in the cap and odds would very heavily favor me knowing much more that you.

Drop the name calling and Chill!

Well I’m surprised but So Be was “So Wrong” on that one… He must not of been around during those years. I’m thinking under 30 here? Check that mid 30s
Thanks but only wish to be mid 30's as I've been posting on the Dolphins for over 30 years. Dealing with the brutal brilliance of the old Miami Herald forum posters at 5 would have scared me for life.

Truth be told, John is a season ticket holder from the beginning with his dad and carries on with his son. He adores Shula and said he made the deal.
Getting over a wicked Saint Patrick's Day hangover I could not care less but, the point he made was valid.

Slainte! Irish for cheers.

Got a feelin the drinks at that “happy hour” were spiked. What with I’m not sure… Either that or they were all minors? Ha ha

Sheet I’m getting nasty visions of a Pied Piper scenario going on here! Yikezees! 🎃
Funny guy but not true. If you're in Miami visit Mikes at Venetia a sports bar t confirm.

I’m no fan of Flores but y’all like to reshape history now that he was fired. Flores can be a tool and have a great eye for talent.

Grier completely bombed drafting during Gase era, drafted pretty solid during Flores era, and has basically traded his last two drafts for established vets during McDaniel era.

Fact is Grier said himself that his job is to get the players the coach wants. It was a great post by AdamD13 to point out all the talent that is maturing now was drafted by the Dolphins under Flores‘ tenure. I remember reading reports of Flores being smitten about Holland when he coached the senior bowl in 2021 and was like wtf is Holland?

Flores is gone but let’s give the man some credit.
I never disliked Flo but he did not handle Tua or the O very well.

I think most here would like a short yardage back. The debate seems to be a FEATURE short yardage back.
A fair opinion. Zach Charbonnet is a likely option who is tuff to argue against. He is ranked #60 and expected in all mocks to be there at 51.

He is a 6'1" bell cow, runs a 4.53 and is a very good receiver. He would cost nothing, addresses our age issue and is the big back pile pusher most everyone wants for short yardage and goal line.

Back
Top Bottom