Dolphins Talent Transformation | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talent Transformation

A few thoughts from Miami Happy Hour Phins talk. It was great with old and young Phinatics and even a UM coach:

RB Upgrade- Same as here, it was brought up that history says we don't do that and we have our RBs back from last year. Reply:

The last time we made a move for a top RB was when we traded 2 #1's for Ricky 20 years ago.
The last time we had a #1 QB was when Dan retired in 2000.
The last time we visited the Super Bowl was 1985.

What does 20 years of negative history have to do with wanting to change it?

All were happy we brought back Mostert and Wilson but no where near the point of not wanting to add someone better for our 2 year window.

All agree the White signing was OK but if Tua goes down for any length of time no one thinks he can cover. Agree that a top RB would give him a much better chance.

We lack a "pile pusher" for short yardage and goal line.

A RB upgrade would impact winning our division and in the playoffs more than any other position.

TBC

Last edited:
A few thoughts from Miami Happy Hour Phins talk. It was great with old and young Phinatics and even a UM coach:

RB Upgrade- Same as here, it was brought up that history says we don't do that and we have our RBs back from last year. Reply:

The last time we made a move for a top RB was when Shula traded 2 #1's for Ricky 20 years ago.

All were happy we brought back Mostert and Wilson but no where near the point of not wanting to add someone better for our 2 year window.

All agree the White signing was OK but if Tua goes down for any length of time no one thinks he can cover. Agree that a top RB would give him a much better chance.

A RB upgrade would impact winning our division and in the playoffs more than any other position.

TBC

I think most here would like a short yardage back. The debate seems to be a FEATURE short yardage back.

Finally, someone said it.

I felt empty knowing my joke was still out there uncompleted.

It was cheesy ya but that’s my speciality.

Dads jokes extraordinaire.
Whenever you're feeling empty like that, @circumstances can turn that brown upside down.......errrrr.....FROWN.....I MEANT FROWN...

The last time we made a move for a top RB was when Shula traded 2 #1's for Ricky 20 years ago.

TBC

Shula was retired 6 years before we had Ricky.

TBC

Self-aggrandizing speaks for "itself". - rLOL

TBC
Thanks for the warning that that's another RB Queen podcast and it's safe to ignore them.

"Shula traded for Ricky".... morons!

Self-aggrandizing speaks for "itself". - rLOL
WOW! I enjoy a discussion with great and very knowledgeable fans and share it. Boy, did I pick the wrong place. Fascinating.

Thanks for the warning that that's another RB Queen podcast and it's safe to ignore them.

"Shula traded for Ricky".... morons!
OMG, a mistake was made by a very long time fan on who made a trade over 20 years ago and you want to call him a moron. Are you trying to make others think you are smart and knowledgeable? Realits appears to dictate much differently.

OMG, a mistake was made by a very long time fan on who made a trade over 20 years ago and you want to call him a moron. Are you trying to make others think you are smart and knowledgeable? Realits appears to dictate much differently.
No, because I'm sick of the RB Queens who think the salary cap isn't real. Ricky 2.0 isn't showing up anytime soon. It's not that kind of league anymore.

I'm not trying to make anyone think anything about me. I certainly don't care what you think.

Back
Top Bottom