Dolphins Talent Transformation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Talent Transformation

I'm personally higher on Armstead and I would add Chubb to the top 20 list, but regardless the talent transformation in the last few years is incredible. IMO McD had some growing pains in his first season, but also showed that he could be a great coach. IMO McD improving alone would garner a few more wins even if we hadn't improved the talent or added one of the best DCs.
Yup and I think waddle cracks the top 10

It takes a special GM to identify that Tyreek Hill guy was really talented
And even specialer one to go out there and get the ****ing deal done. Hey I invented a new word and it rhymes! I’d say that sounds like **** fer Dolly!

I’ll give you a hint… The 4 stars rhyme with ⏰

No. I think Ross offering Flores $$$ to lose games in 2019 and Flores choosing not to and documenting it set the wheels in motion for his demise. Clearly, it wasn't going to get any better between those two.

Flores certainly produced better results given the context than McD did last year. Personally, I would much rather play for McD than Flores as I am sure most of the players, but that doesn't mean better results. Don Shula and Flores have a lot more similarities than Shula and McD. Players may not like playing for a disciplinarian, but players often perform better.

Clearly, Flores did more with what he had to work with than McD has. I do like McD a lot and hope Miami performs better under his leadership this year.
Yeah players in a previous century!

And Stevie Ross had to come in and constanly play referee with those two. Certainly not a symbiotic relationship by any means. Now Ross is back to doing exclusively what he does best- sign checks.
Somehow Ross seems nicer when he’s called Stevie Ross! Thanks so ****ing drunk. I mean sofa_king_drunk!🍺🏉🏂

You completely jumped to a different topic.

It is interesting that Jeanpierre, Kolby Smith, and Studesville are all still offensive coaches under McD.

The hatred toward Flores on finheaven always distorted the actual success he did have as a HC.
I got to say that about JeanPierre - He’s a surviva. Of that there is no doubt.

I would imagine life is usually awkward around the Delicate Duke of Darkness .... can't wait to watch him bring his act to Broadway . 98 % probability this will end in disaster .

images
The New York media will tear that guy a couple new ones and shred him to pieces. Now, if he’s a winner there… Could be another story, but that’s where we come in and da nasty Jill’s and da evil Pat’s and dey gotta give up pix and den he’s gone - Back to the dark closet! Circula Rodgers! 🍻

You completely jumped to a different topic.

It is interesting that Jeanpierre, Kolby Smith, and Studesville are all still offensive coaches under McD.

The hatred toward Flores on finheaven always distorted the actual success he did have as a HC.
Six of one, a dozen of the other.
pick a side. - rLOL

And even specialer one to go out there and get the ****ing deal done. Hey I invented a new word and it rhymes! I’d say that sounds like **** fer Dolly!

I’ll give you a hint… The 4 stars rhyme with ⏰
He gets credit for getting it done. Indeed

Of course, but the person I responded to was making a case for how great a job Flores had done.

True, and there was a measurable amount of great performance that he delivered.
There were other problems inside the organization that were not as obvious to the fans during his tenure.

Sometimes it's easy to ignore a problem if there are some positives involved.

The FO determined that the negative outweighed the positives and took what I feel was the appropriate action.

That is all!

I got to say that about JeanPierre - He’s a surviva. Of that there is no doubt.
It was clear that he was out of his depth when he was hired. Perhaps he will develop into a great coach one day as is worth keeping around as he learns, but he wasn't ready when he got here. But we were having a ton of problems finding any offensive coaches willing to come here at the time. We didn't have a ton of options.

Back
Top Bottom