Dolphins talk on espn radio now!!!

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Be sure to let us know what they say.
 

InMyChambers

Sniper
Joined
Aug 16, 2002
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
south jersey
said to not take RW back. should try to trade down to the vikings and pickup the last of the big 3 backs. if keep the pick at #2 draft brown.

earth shattering news, i know.
 

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,709
Reaction score
246
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
InMyChambers said:
said to not take RW back. should try to trade down to the vikings and pickup the last of the big 3 backs. if keep the pick at #2 draft brown.

earth shattering news, i know.
Anything about Surtain?
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
If they Vikes really wanted Edwards very badly, then they will have to trade their 2 1st rounder to us.
 

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,709
Reaction score
246
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
PhinDude88 said:
If they Vikes really wanted Edwards very badly, then they will have to trade their 2 1st rounder to us.
It would be nice to get both their 1st rounders, but with their two picks being #7 and #18, I would rather take the #7, a 2nd rounder, 4th rounder and their 2006 1st rounder. Having two 1st rounders this year would be nice, but I would like to trade in the #18 pick and take a chance on having a better selection in 2006.
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Nublar7 said:
It would be nice to get both their 1st rounders, but with their two picks being #7 and #18, I would rather take the #7, a 2nd rounder, 4th rounder and their 2006 1st rounder. Having two 1st rounders this year would be nice, but I would like to trade in the #18 pick and take a chance on having a better selection in 2006.

:eek: The Vikes would be ripped off if we can get all of that. I like your thinking Nub :evil:
 

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,709
Reaction score
246
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
PhinDude88 said:
:eek: The Vikes would be ripped off if we can get all of that. I like your thinking Nub :evil:
Not really, dropping from #2 to #7 is a bigger drop then you might think. For example, look at what all the Giants gave up to the Chargers to go from #4 to #1.
 

DcRy82

Second String
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
10
Age
35
i see your reasoning, and i think it would be a sweet deal too, but i would never do it if i were the vikes
 

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
canada
why would the vikes give up more on edward then they got for moss
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,346
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Nublar7 said:
Younger, lots of talent, less of a headache.

Doesnt Edwards have a history if having bad attitude?
 
Top Bottom