Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins TC Videos and Pics Thread

Helmets are on for Wednesday practice. Is that when we finally get to witness Tua throw a damn ball? They are doing a great job underselling their franchise QB.

Only one pic and one should not read too much into it, but #52 Raekwon McMillan looks noticeably lean - leanest I've seen him. I checked the Dolphins website and he's listed at 242 lbs. While most of us put on weight during the covid-19 shelter in place, Raekwon appears to have worked on his fitness and got thinner. Seem to also recall that he's one of the few players who fully participates in the annual Dolphins cycling event to raise money for charity to combat cancer.
With the addition of ex-Patriots, Kyle Van Noy, Elandon Roberts and Kamu Grugier-Hill to solid players like Jerome Baker, Raekwon McMillan, Vince Biegel, Andrew Van Ginkel - I'm of the view that for the first time since the early 2000's when Zach Thomas was dominant, we are absolutely loaded with talent at linebacker. Also recall that Coach Flores had his initial success as a linebacker coach in New England before departing the Kraft cheese factory to head to Miami.
Bold Prediction - The Miami Dolphins linebackers will be one of the strengths of the team in 2020.

OK, maybe I just went off on a tangent from the Raekwon McMillan pic but with the pandemic mess, I'm just excited to see the boys finally back on the field. Go Raekwon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom