Dolphins Tied For Last N Las Vegas Win Totals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Tied For Last N Las Vegas Win Totals

I agree it's not likely to move up. Of course, a lot can change during the season with injuries, etc... but on paper I'm not seeing where Miami's 6 wins would come from.

Home Games
Pats, Jets, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Eagles, Redskins

Away Games
Pats, Jets, Bills, Steelers, Browns, Giants, Cowboys

TBD - one home; one away
Colts, Chargers

Good reason Vegas would pay less for picking under than for picking over.

I could see us not winning a road game. Giants the only hope. Home schedule is a little more favorable. Bengals and Redskins. I got a feeling we don't win a division game. Not with these rag tag lines we got. Too physical.

We suck?

Awesome!

Dominating the bottom rank is not going to be easy!

Early 2019 Vegas win totals released.

Put Your Money Up!!

Cleveland browns jump up 3 wins with their new additions

2019 NFL Win Totals Las Vegas

TEAM WIN TOTAL
Patriots 11
Chiefs 10.5
Rams 10.5
Saints 10.5
Chargers 10
Bears 9.5
Colts 9.5
Eagles 9.5
Browns 9
Packers 9
Steelers 9
Vikings 9
Cowboys 8.5
Falcons 8.5
Ravens 8.5
Seahawks 8.5
Texans 8.5
Titans 8.5
49ers 8
Jaguars 8
Panthers 8
Broncos 7
Jets 7
Lions 7
Bengals 6
Bills 6
Buccaneers 6
Giants 6
Raiders 6
Redskins 6
Cardinals 5
Dolphins 5

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26405507/browns-see-projected-win-total-jump-3-games

If that list is to be believed - it isn't - Miami plays Jets, Bills, Wash, NYG, Cinn who are 7 wins or less. And that's with every roster still in great flux.

We need to switch sidelines for next season alone, that oven baked feeling we were giving to the likes of Gruden and Nagy was way too much of an advantage. It's still tough though for teams to come down to south florida and play during mid day, that's where we'll get the wins from.

I have a strong feeling this team is going to do a lot better than people expect. A lot better as in 5-7 wins this season.

I can see that as possible. It needs Flores and company to be legit and the team to get comfortable in the scheme quickly, so I'm staying with 2-7, BUT I don't see 7 as impossible as some.

Dolphins are tied for last in everything, top down, from owner to getting good players on time.
Actually when you look at the Johnsons, Brown, The Bidwells, the crook in Cleveland, Mark Davis to name a few, Ross is far from the worst owner in the league.

Not looking forward to when the Dolphins win a game like the first week of the season and people realize #1 overall pick is probably not in the offing, and then the fans do nothing but bitch and whine for 16 more weeks while the Dolphins finish out 5-11 or 6-10.

Not looking forward to when the Dolphins win a game like the first week of the season and people realize #1 overall pick is probably not in the offing, and then the fans do nothing but bitch and whine for 16 more weeks while the Dolphins finish out 5-11 or 6-10.
It's sports, there's always bitching and whining, no matter the scenario.

I think this is actually a pretty damn good list, but I guess that's why they're Vegas. I do like the under on 9ers and Ravens though.

As it should be 5 wins appear opptomistic at this point.

Yeah I can see 0-16 wins. Nothing is impossible.

A defense alone can win one game . Bad weather at the end of the season can cause low scoring games can help phins win a second.

No way 0-16 not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom