Dolphins - Titans Scrimmage Photos!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins - Titans Scrimmage Photos!!

I can't wait to see the teams tomorrow although it'll be internet...better than nothing.

Here's another that most haven't seen.

clear.gif

Originally posted by Muck
Dude, I'm wanting to see Chambers get on Samari Rolle. That's a matchup I'm really looking forward to.

You'll have to wait until next year to see that, Samari is out for a month with an ankle sprain.

Oh damn. Didn't know that. Sorry to hear that. When did it happen??

Originally posted by Muck
Oh damn. Didn't know that. Sorry to hear that. When did it happen??

Last Saturday, he step on Kevin Dyson's foot in one on one drills and rolled his ankle. He's hoping he'll be able to come back sooner though. I hope so, I really want our secondary to come back from their miserable showing last year.

Nice to see so many fins over at the Titans board, and nice to see as well a high level of class.

Here's to a clean, injury free scrimmage tomorrow.

i know this isnt dolphin info but since we had 2 classy titan fans on i'd just like to know how the Freak and Carter are doing in Titan Land??:( ....they really disapointed me last year and i expect big things from both...

Freak is set to have another good one, and Kevin Carter appears to be on a personal mission this season. It was well known the free world considered him a bust last year, and he is not too happy with the label. D'Marco Farr phoned him the other day to wind him up, after which Farr stated that he had never seen Kevin so focused, and so angry, and so ready to get the season started. As my mate Chung Lui says, "wee see wha happans"

Back
Top Bottom