Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey

I knew this was coming.... Now I'm nervous....

yeah snub your nose at fish and end up with some failed former coach turned coordinator retread back for another go...if this happens mark it in stone...FAILURE

It's just another interview no signing imminent.

I guess that would make us all in for Barkley.

So we'll interview Mularkey but not Chud? WTF?

if mularkeys interviewing for the hc job its a waste of damn time...period

he's another guy meant to be a lifetime coordinator...

Thing about Fisher is, he's not going to go 0-7 and pave his way out the door for you. If you ever want to go in another direction, you'd need a different reason or he could be here 17 years.

Wish we hadn't leaked the comment about not being outbid for him. Kind of like a rich guy at a beauty contest asking the ladies, "Who wants their very own island?" and they yawn.

Love how people act like any coach that has ever coached before should not be looked at if they were not supremely successful Mularkey coached for two years at Buffalo and resigned because of differences with front office. He had one winning season and one losing season. Nothing special but far from being an absolute failure. You know how many coaches have led Buffalo to a winning season in the last decade, that list would be Mularkey. He was coordinator for the Steelers from 2001 to 2003 and had the 3rd ranked and 6th ranked offense 2 of the seasons he was there. That is the highest ranked steeler offense since 1979 and that was with Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart as his qbs. He has also done an excellent job in atlanta having a top 10 offense their highest ranked offense since 1980. I personally think he is a good guy to look at and deserves an interview much more than our own intrim coach. He was forced to run Linhans offense the one year he was OC here. Even through that year he was retained by Cameron to be the Te's coach.

Back
Top Bottom