Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to interview Mike Mularkey

With the way things are going for him so far, I expect the Mularkey interview to be quick and they will show him the door.

Jason La Canfora said that while Miami wants to interview with Mularkey, he is hearing that the Jaguars are really hot for him and he thinks it is a very good chance he will be the Jaguars head coach.

Jason La Canfora said that while Miami wants to interview with Mularkey, he is hearing that the Jaguars are really hot for him and he thinks it is a very good chance he will be the Jaguars head coach.

What if Ross decides he's our guy and he picks Jacksonville over us?? haha, kidding... I think

The way Atlanta is playing I would cancel the interview now.

. Thank god. He sucks anyway.

What if Ross decides he's our guy and he picks Jacksonville over us?? haha, kidding... I think

Jags have been hard on Mularkey though.

Of course, today's game they are going against a fully healthy Giants defense (something they haven't really had all season) and a healthy Giants D is one of the best in the league.

Of course, I never understood people thinking Atlanta was going to make a deep playoff run anyways. Solid team but just too much offensive power with the Giants, Saints, and Packers (Lions too had they advanced)

rather not get mularkey as our head coach, jags can have him.

Mularkey's offense has put up 0 points. If Ross seriously considers this guy, we have bigger problems than who our HC is.

Back
Top Bottom