Dolphins to Play on Thanksgiving in Detroit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to Play on Thanksgiving in Detroit

PhinGeneral said:
From KFFL:

Dolphins | Team may land Thanksgiving Day game
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:17:20 -0800

Susan Miller Degnan, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins are expected to play at Detroit against the Detroit Lions at 12:30 p.m. Thanksgiving Day 2006, although the NFL won't release its schedule until March or April.

Hi, Susan Miller Degnan here, reporting the obvious....back to you Jim! :tongue:

National Exposure, it's about time we got that, whether we get Sunday/Monday night games or not. :cooldude:

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Hi, Susan Miller Degnan here, reporting the obvious....back to you Jim! :tongue:

Anyone know hat Susan Miller Degnan looks like....i just love hot sports chicks....Susie Colver....mmmmm. Imagine breaking down a Dolphins matchup with Susie Colver...in bed with only a Tivo remote between you...AIEEEEE!!!!!

I would love it. My family has season Tickets to the Lions and I have got to go to plenty of Thanksgiving games. It is usually a great excuse to get away from all the other crap. I am about to move to Miami in two weeks though so I dont know if I will even make it up to the area for the game though.

death7star said:
one team on the way up or one team likely to be stuck in the gutter for the next few years...not that hard for cbs to choose which team!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and it's not like the NFL shies away from putting good teams against Detroit on Thanksgiving anyway. Think of the past few years.....Atlanta (well, the Falcons were playing well at the time), Indianapolis, Green Bay, New England, Green Bay.....basically, the decision is, do you want a good team vs. a bad team, or a bad team vs. a bad team.

vt_dolfan said:
Anyone know hat Susan Miller Degnan looks like....i just love hot sports chicks....Susie Colver....mmmmm. Imagine breaking down a Dolphins matchup with Susie Colver...in bed with only a Tivo remote between you...AIEEEEE!!!!!

Look her up on the Herald website...:barf:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I don't want a turkey day game! To many people at the hiuse, to hard to hear, to much crap from my wife for sitting in front of the TV.

I don't need the headache!

Well i think you need to invest in a a/v room. 80" projector/ ear-drum blowing sound system....that should override the talkative turkey eaters quite nicely. You could get something that your entire community could hear the game ... how jealous would they be:D :dolphins:

Pericles349 said:
I will be there!!! Perfect excuse to not have Turkey day with the fiance's family!! YES!!! :evil:

You know I would love to come for Thanksgiving Day and I miss you and enjoy your company and your great cooking to no end, especially the Pumpkin Pie, but..............................:sneak: :driveby: :escape: :dolphins:

Well, that'll make Thanksgiving a football day for me then.

--Dolphins vs Lions during the day.

--Hurricanes vs Boston College that night.

Quite the busy day!

That's sweet man. :D

Hopefully we can add a primetime game to that Thanksgiving game. :pray:

the Miami Dolphins have never lost on Thanksgiving (and with their orange jerseys too!)

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Well, that'll make Thanksgiving a football day for me then.

--Dolphins vs Lions during the day.

--Hurricanes vs Boston College that night.

Quite the busy day![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully both Miami teams will have A LOT to play for in their games.

vt_dolfan said:

I actually got a thing for Rachel Nichols.
clear.gif

rachel_nichols_65x90-1.jpg

Back on topic......Watch we will get scheduled on MNF then the Thanksgiving game.
It's possible that we may wear our orange while the Lions wear their black jerseys....a few years ago NE wore their red throwbacks and the lions wore their blue 50s' throwbacks.
Not often in the NFL you see both teams wearing home uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom