Dolphins to Play on Thanksgiving in Detroit | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to Play on Thanksgiving in Detroit

vt_dolfan said:
Anyone know hat Susan Miller Degnan looks like....i just love hot sports chicks....Susie Colver....mmmmm. Imagine breaking down a Dolphins matchup with Susie Colver...in bed with only a Tivo remote between you...AIEEEEE!!!!!

That's a negative:

susan_degnan-1.jpg

Scuba Steve 13 said:
I hope it goes as well as our last turkey day.That shalacking of Dallas:sidelol: Go fins.:dolphins:

Yeah we had the best record in the league that year, didn't we lose every game after that?

Awesome, reason to watch some football on turkey day!

Hellion said:
I actually got a thing for Rachel Nichols.
clear.gif

rachel_nichols_65x90-1.jpg

Back on topic......Watch we will get scheduled on MNF then the Thanksgiving game.
It's possible that we may wear our orange while the Lions wear their black jerseys....a few years ago NE wore their red throwbacks and the lions wore their blue 50s' throwbacks.
Not often in the NFL you see both teams wearing home uniforms.

Its Susie Kolber by the way I know it sounds close.

Hellion said:
I actually got a thing for Rachel Nichols.
clear.gif

rachel_nichols_65x90-1.jpg

Back on topic......Watch we will get scheduled on MNF then the Thanksgiving game.
It's possible that we may wear our orange while the Lions wear their black jerseys....a few years ago NE wore their red throwbacks and the lions wore their blue 50s' throwbacks.
Not often in the NFL you see both teams wearing home uniforms.

I think just about every dude has a thing for her.

She did catch both of my eyes the first time I saw her on there.

I think I'm in the very small minority that's bumbed about this.

I live in Detroit and have been looking forward to going to a game since it was announced that we'd play here in Detroit. Figures they'd pick the one week that I'll be out of town for the holiday.

Goooooooooo Buffalo! (Ugh... that just feels so wrong)

Scuba Steve 13 said:
I hope it goes as well as our last turkey day.That shalacking of Dallas:sidelol: Go fins.:dolphins:
Yeah, that'd be nice. Especially since I will be at that one just like the Dallas one.

for me it's good and bad...the good is obvious, national tv, turkey day in front of the world. The bad side, is having to watch it during a family get together filled with fighting and yelling and people bothering me while trying to watch the game.

Awesome! I figured they would since it was between Buffalo and Miami. Who the heck wants to see the Bills on Thanksgiving? Food that day is meant to go down, not up. :lol:

burger13 said:
That's a negative:

susan_degnan-1.jpg

AIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick..naked image of Angelina Jolie......naked image of Angelina Joile...

Wheeeewwwww..that was close call.

Oh..yeh. Cant wait to watch us on Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom