Dolphins to Release Ogbah | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to Release Ogbah

If I were the fins, I would explore what Jimmy G wants as a backup. If they can swap out White for Jimmy G, do it. He is capable of winning games in this system if something catastrophic happens to Tua
I would be shocked if Jimmy G comes here. He will definitely want a chance to start somewhere and he's proven that he can win games as a starter, even if it's a bridge player.

It's still hard to see a world where we put together a better roster next year than we had this year when your looking at our cap space situation and all of this BS.

I would be shocked if Jimmy G comes here. He will definitely want a chance to start somewhere and he's proven that he can win games as a starter, even if it's a bridge player.
I can’t name a single team where he would have a chance to start.

You don't blow it all up just because you didn't win the super bowl.

That cycle would never end.
That's not the reason. We are an old, expensive team. We have a QB that we can't trust when it's crunch time. We are in cap trouble with a ton of guys to replace. We are lacking in draft picks again. This is not a team on the way up, but on the way down. Our two best edge rushers are starting the year injured. Our third best is a free agent. We just cut the fourth guy, Ogbah. Our linebackers suck and we probably need to release one of the decent ones we have, Baker, for cap reasons. Two of our three safeties are free agents. We cut our second best CB. 3/5 of our starting offensive linemen are free agents along with two of our top backups. TE is a non existent offensive weapon and if Hill or Waddle gets hurt we will struggle. Hill is also 30, so he could slow down at any time.

On a completely unrelated note. I was lucky enough to meet Jimmy G. Super nice guy.

Where does this put us against the $250 million cap?

In "make believe" land. - LOL
Really, until we know who else isn't going to be with us it is "make believe" land.

Now if someone wants to maintain a running record of cap space and it's increases as they occur, along with our current player payroll while maintaining all the changes due to cuts, trades and other acquisitions, then I'm all for it.

Maybe we could have a daily window in Fin Heaven (hint - hint) that displays that information? - LOL

No, I'm not going to do it, besides, all my information is 2nd or 3rd hand hearsay.

That's not the reason. We are an old, expensive team. We have a QB that we can't trust when it's crunch time. We are in cap trouble with a ton of guys to replace. We are lacking in draft picks again. This is not a team on the way up, but on the way down. Our two best edge rushers are starting the year injured. Our third best is a free agent. We just cut the fourth guy, Ogbah. Our linebackers suck and we probably need to release one of the decent ones we have, Baker, for cap reasons. Two of our three safeties are free agents. We cut our second best CB. 3/5 of our starting offensive linemen are free agents along with two of our top backups. TE is a non existent offensive weapon and if Hill or Waddle gets hurt we will struggle. Hill is also 30, so he could slow down at any time.
Dolphin fans, including yourself would not be patient with that.

You'll want everyone fired next year after winning 6 games.

Back
Top Bottom