Dolphins to win th AFC east in 2020??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins to win th AFC east in 2020???

You do realize that to most people 2 Grand is a lot of money, right?

Of course, thats what I was laughing at, the idea of lighting $2000 on fire.

First of all I just gave an eample of what the payoff would be if you bet $2000, I never suggested you or anyone else should bet that much or if you should bet at all. I also said I was leaning toward a more wallet friendly $200.

As for $2000 being a lot of money... it is a decent amound of cash, but it's all relative. I know people who spend that much a year on cigarettes or alcohol. People easily spend that much for cable. Others might drop that much for a 4 or 5 day trip to Las Vegas if you count air fare and hotel. If that's what someone gets enjoyment out of spending their money on who's to say one is right and the other wrong.

First of all I just gave an eample of what the payoff would be if you bet $2000, I never suggested you or anyone else should bet that much or if you should bet at all. I also said I was leaning toward a more wallet friendly $200.

As for $2000 being a lot of money... it is a decent amound of cash, but it's all relative. I know people who spend that much a year on cigarettes or alcohol. People easily spend that much for cable. Others might drop that much for a 4 or 5 day trip to Las Vegas if you count air fare and hotel. If that's what someone gets enjoyment out of spending their money on who's to say one is right and the other wrong.

*Looks at his rum-barrel aged Pumking, frowns, does some quick math in his head, sighs, nods, shrugs, drinks.*

*sigh*

It’s almost as if some people actually don’t recognize my authority.

All hail King Bumpus, Lord of Global Expenditures!

;)

Back
Top Bottom