Dolphins Top Ten Players in 2014? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Top Ten Players in 2014?

Can you specify which one you`re talking about?

Like I have said in several threads now, they really can't specify on that topic, or even which qbs they would actually draft to replace Tannehill in this draft. Their argument is that Tannehill isn't bad, but he is average in every way. In their opinion, he is never going to guide us past the Bradys, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisbergers of the world. They just know that they want him gone and even they cannot come up with a realistic option to replace him. My question is once again for the Tannehaters, if you are the GM for the Dolphins drafting in the upcoming 2015 draft, what "franchise" quarterback are you drafting to replace Ryan Tannehill? I will give you the entire field of prospects with the exception of Mariota (that is just unrealistic) to work with. The floor is yours.

As for the topic: I would say Tannehill, Miller, Landry, James, Albert, Wake, Vernon, Jenkins, Jones, and Grimes. That looks to be the universal top ten of most here and I cannot disagree.

Like I have said in several threads now, they really can't specify on that topic, or even which qbs they would actually draft to replace Tannehill in this draft. Their argument is that Tannehill isn't bad, but he is average in every way. In their opinion, he is never going to guide us past the Bradys, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisbergers of the world. They just know that they want him gone and even they cannot come up with a realistic option to replace him. My question is once again for the Tannehaters, if you are the GM for the Dolphins drafting in the upcoming 2015 draft, what "franchise" quarterback are you drafting to replace Ryan Tannehill? I will give you the entire field of prospects with the exception of Mariota (that is just unrealistic) to work with. The floor is yours.

Its too late now, that's what pisses me off. Last draft was loaded with decent QB prospects for a relatively cheap price. And to be honest I don't like looking at the 2015 draft while we're still in the thick of it, its too depressing.

Its too late now, that's what pisses me off. Last draft was loaded with decent QB prospects for a relatively cheap price. And to be honest I don't like looking at the 2015 draft while we're still in the thick of it, its too depressing.

You have to have some idea which of the quarterbacks from this past draft were the ones that could have provided a significant upgrade over Tannehill. Was it Bortles?...Manziel?... Bridgewater? ... or did you have someone else in mind?

Again... Who are you talking about?

Tannehill as a rookie outplayed every rookie in this 2014 class to date so this argument is retarded...bridgewaters the best anyways in the current crop but there's not much physical upside...

Back
Top Bottom