Wake
Landry
Wallace
Jones
James
Jenkins
Finnegan

I didnt include Delmas because he will likely never play another down for Miami

and for james to be able to do what he's doing...play a high end right tackle in pass pro play a ok left tackle in pass pro as a rookie no less despite his run game deficiencies which should improve with time in a strength program etc hey i know how hard that is to find and how big a deal that is and so yeah that kids balled out for us...

grimes overall game took it down a notch this year...i know he has made some rediculous plays on the ball but as far as his overall coverage and play it's not 2013 level...

PFF has Albert, RT, Laundry, Clay, and Miller on O.

Wake, OV, Jones, Wheeler, Odrick, Misi, Jenkins, Grimes, and Mitchell on D.

I include more on D as they all have better overall grades than everyone on O other than Albert, RT and Landry.

IF Sturgis is even in the discussion as one of our top 10 players, just blow up the team, and move on. He is NOT even close. :)

Dallas Thomas
Phillip Wheeler
Mike Pouncey
Brandon Gibson
Daryn Colledge
Shelley Smith
Randy Starks
Jimmy Wilson
Jason Fox
RJ Stanford

The top ten players responsible for us missing the playoffs again.

IF Sturgis is even in the discussion as one of our top 10 players, just blow up the team, and move on. He is NOT even close. :)

We agree to disagree then.

4 for 4 FG's in Patriot win.
2 for 2 FG's in Buffalo win. Outplays Carpenter
3 for 4 FG's in Jets win including game winner.

We could be 4-9 right now without his clutch kicks in 3 wins.

Not a lotta love for Wallace. I included him as out best WR, and borderline top ten on the team. Not a very impressive group when it comes to playmakers.

I hate that useless lil ****. Have a mentioned that before?

Dallas Thomas
Phillip Wheeler
Mike Pouncey
Brandon Gibson
Daryn Colledge
Shelley Smith
Randy Starks
Jimmy Wilson
Jason Fox
RJ Stanford

The top ten players responsible for us missing the playoffs again.

Wallace has to be mentioned. He's had some very critical drops including mutliple TD's and will never have consistency in a precise passing offense due to his squiggly route running.

Ryan Tannehill is easily one of our ten best players, regardless of what some people on this forum may have you believe. Since the London trip, he's been a top ten quarterback in the NFL.

Agreed but the next 3 games are crucial for him....right now I give him a grade of B for the year, if he plays well the last 3 games he will be clearly be in the top 3 with Grimes and Juwan James as the other two.....If he has a performance down the stretch like he did last yr it would make me rethink if he is the guy long term....In my mind he doesn't have to put up Marino like numbers he just has to play well enough to win, if that means scoring a late TD or getting us in position for a game winning fg than thats all I expect. I don't care how poor the running game is or if the OL has break downs, as long as he is able to make the plays that are there to make he's the guy.....

Interesting that in one off season Hickey can bring in three of our best players in Landry, James and Albert, two of them rookies no less. Wake I would probably have in my top 10 but not that high, he has been ineffective when it really matters.

I hate that useless lil ****. Have a mentioned that before?

Wallace has to be mentioned. He's had some very critical drops including mutliple TD's and will never have consistency in a precise passing offense due to his squiggly route running.

I don't have an agenda against him, so I didn't see any reason to consider him one of the worst players on the team, just like I didn't include Tannehill simply because he can't hit the deep ball at this point and was inconsistent in the beginning of the season. Overpaid? Absolutely, but one of the worst? No way. I'd add Hartline to the list long before Wallace.

I don't have an agenda against him, so I didn't see any reason to consider him one of the worst players on the team, just like I didn't include Tannehill simply because he can't hit the deep ball at this point and was inconsistent in the beginning of the season. Overpaid? Absolutely, but one of the worst? No way. I'd add Hartline to the list long before Wallace.

The one thing Wallace has is speed and in this case, speed kills... one's judgement by overlooking all of his many other deficiencies as a "WR". :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom