Dolphins trade 3rd pick | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade 3rd pick

If you think it’s smart to give up a first round pick to draft a guy at 6 who is going to be available at 12 and very likely will also be available at 18, then there’s no hope for you.
Those are BIG @$$umptions now, aren't they? LOL

You dont understand how trade value for draft picks works. Its ok, just own that and move on.

He does and has explained it accordingly in a few different threads now. Where is your enlightened explanation? Same guy at 3 & 6 again?

Some people just don't understand and their posts reflect that very confusion even if they try their best to hide it with redundancy and insults.

Grier ain't too bad at this stuff.

He sucks though.

I just wish we'd at least win a damn playoff game before anointing someone a saint who has been with the organization 20 years and has produced exactly jack and ****.

He's made some good moves as of late, credit where it's due. But he's also been a big part of the reason this team is an uncompetitive irrelevance. Perspective is important.

I just wish we'd at least win a damn playoff game before anointing someone a saint who has been with the organization 20 years and has produced exactly jack and ****.

He's made some good moves as of late, credit where it's due. But he's also been a big part of the reason this team is an uncompetitive irrelevance. Perspective is important.
I don't know that Grier was a big part in the past, he hasn't had full authority to do what he wanted until 2016 which is the year he obtained Alonso, Maxwell and Tunsil

I have a quick question. I'm sure this would never happen anyway, but is there an actual rule that prevents a team from trading a drift pick years away? Like a team offering a 2025 1st to get someones second this year. I've never seen it happen so I'm assuming its against the rules.

I don't know that Grier was a big part in the past, he hasn't had full authority to do what he wanted until 2016 which is the year he obtained Alonso, Maxwell and Tunsil

He's had big jobs on a consistently bad team, regardless of the funky power structure that allowed him to either rise in the ranks or scapegoat others, depending on context.

I have a quick question. I'm sure this would never happen anyway, but is there an actual rule that prevents a team from trading a drift pick years away? Like a team offering a 2025 1st to get someones second this year. I've never seen it happen so I'm assuming its against the rules.
I thought there was, but when I tried to find an actual rule, I came up empty.

He does and has explained it accordingly in a few different threads now. Where is your enlightened explanation? Same guy at 3 & 6 again?

Some people just don't understand and their posts reflect that very confusion even if they try their best to hide it with redundancy and insults.
I read the post and understood it. What you may not grasp is there is an established value system for draft pick compensation and based on that, the Dolphins got a little more value than they should have. That’s why guy like Jimmy Johnson (who created the system) tweeted his approval.

But I’ll you get back to praising a random guy on the internet with a bad take.

Back
Top Bottom