Dolphins trade deadline plans shifted dramatically | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade deadline plans shifted dramatically

I have said this before, but the best thing about the league is the distance from bottom to top is as small as I can remember. This league is up for grabs as there is no truly dominant team.

I have said this before, but the best thing about the league is the distance from bottom to top is as small as I can remember. This league is up for grabs as there is no truly dominant team.

Except for the Patriots...and the chasm between the Patriots and Browns is humongous.

Actually, the distance from the bottom to #2 is short. I just don't see anyone else dominating games like the Pats are this year.

The compensatory 4th was given to Chris Speilman as well as our standard 3rd. If we (for some reason) do not get the 4th comp pick, we give the Vikings our standard 5th pick.

Yeah I just did some digging. I was kind of shock why people on the board wasn't aware. Man we did all this for Leonte Carroo?

Last time I read an Armando article hs was bragging About how he's always right and how we were going to sign Karlos Williams.

Armando is like the other sourceless beat writers in Miami, everything he says is speculation..

The compensatory 4th was given to Chris Speilman as well as our standard 3rd. If we (for some reason) do not get the 4th comp pick, we give the Vikings our standard 5th pick.
I can't find anything that says they traded their compensatory pick- everyone just says "the team's 3rd and 4th round picks"

xXwarXx;[URL="tel:1065854353" said:
1065854353[/URL]]Last time I read an Armando article hs was bragging About how he's always right and how we were going to sign Karlos Williams.

Armando is like the other sourceless beat writers in Miami, everything he says is speculation..

That's not what he said at all.

he said HE would sign Karlos Williams off Pittsburgh PS.

It would be so Dolphins to miss out on making a good deal for Cam Wake (for both him and the team) because we won 2 games and then go on to suck the rest of the year...

If that chart is correct and we don't get a 4th, we have to give up our standard 5th pick. That means we gain a comp 5th and give up our standard 5th.

We end up with....

3 comp
5 comp

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

It would be so Dolphins to miss out on making a good deal for Cam Wake (for both him and the team) because we won 2 games and then go on to suck the rest of the year...

Trade Wake and they will guarantee we suck. It would absolutely kill our defense.

If that chart is correct and we don't get a 4th, we have to give up our standard 5th pick. That means we gain a comp 5th and give up our standard 5th.

We end up with....

3 comp
5 comp

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Trade Wake and they will guarantee we suck. It would absolutely kill our defense.

Ya, I know, which is why I wouldn't support it at this point because I have hope after the last 2 wins. But it would be just like the Dolphins to go back to sucking now and miss out on a good opportunity to trade Wake. It would be better for Wake too since he would finally be able to enjoy a playoff run.

Back
Top Bottom