Dolphins trade deadline plans shifted dramatically | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade deadline plans shifted dramatically

I really hope we sling somebody for a 3rd or 4th next yr. and try to recoup those middle picks we gave up...I really think we can get by through some subtractions in certain places.

We sure couldn't regain those if trading Caroo. He's like the new car for which someone imprudently overpaid that takes a value depreciation hit once driven off the dealer's lot, even it ended up just sitting idle in your garage.

"Tannenbum&Grier = The Braintrust That's Not!"

There aren't many trade-able assets on the roster. Meaning realistic options that won't be here beyond this season that still have value. The only ones I can think of are Wake and Stills. Am I forgetting anyone? The staff and FO must have a unity about if they feel Miami can make a playoff run this season or not.

According to this site Miami did in fact trade their comp picks for rounds 3 and 4. It says "unless" Miami isn't rewarded comp picks then Minnesota gets Miami's normal picks. Everyone keeps saying it's not the comp picks so can anyone give a firm answer to this?

I think its always been obvious from the beginning, it was the comp picks. Not sure what the issue is?

I think its always been obvious from the beginning, it was the comp picks. Not sure what the issue is?

you can not trade comp pick. Miami trade their 3 and 4 in 2017. I guest dolphins should at least get a 4th rd comp pick...

You can trade comp picks now, under the new cba. You have to love when people suggest a player is garbage when he is in his rookie year and is playing behind two players who hold more value. Lets give it a season before calling someone garbage

But something happened on the way to the fire sale: The Dolphins not only started winning -- they beat Pittsburgh and Buffalo back to back -- but they seemed to find their identity in the process. They seemed to unearth a formula that might actually have some sustainability the remainder of the season, barring significant injuries.

It's two wins, at home ... lets get over .500 before talking about an "identity" and "sustainability"...

Back
Top Bottom