Dolphins trade for Aqib Talib | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Aqib Talib

It's not $8m, it's $4.2m ... LA is on the hook for $3.8m. He's an UFA after this year. We take on a little bit of salary and get a 5th (probably give a 7th). How is this bad at all?
That's pretty creative if you ask me...

I’m glad I’m not the owner. Taking on salary for 5th rounders lol

Dude spent $500 million on a roof, something tells me he would spent a lot more than the remaining salary on Talib's contract for this season to help his team win at all costs.

He gets criticized for not having produced results during his tenure but I'd rather have a guy like Ross than someone monitoring their bottom line with each transaction.

Salary caps exist because owners like Stephen Ross exist.

Last edited:
Yeah because he's on IR that was a dumb trade

We bought a 2020 5th rounder for the price of a 2022 7th and 4.8 million in a tank year. That's a good trade.

Goddamn yall just want to have an opinion and react at something in any way you can, so long as you REACT. People saying these moves are "independent of each other" and have "no plan" just show how goddamn ignorant they are

Bought a 5 for $4M essentially.

Not really, considering they gave back an undisclosed pick in the process. So basically moved up from a 7th or 6th (hopefully) to 5th for $4m and an old player on IR who probably won't play this year.

We bought a 2020 5th rounder for the price of a 2022 7th and 4.8 million in a tank year. That's a good trade.

Goddamn yall just want to have an opinion and react at something in any way you can, so long as you REACT. People saying these moves are "independent of each other" and have "no plan" just show how goddamn ignorant they are
If you look I edited it my post

Back
Top Bottom