Dolphins trade for Bradley Chubb | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Bradley Chubb

that would be a pos dev!
It just seems to make sense to me. Everything we are doing seems aimed at the Buffalo game at this point. No reason not to play through until then getting our 4 man rush with a spy ready for Allen. Sunday would be a great prep with QB Fields for Tindall to learn Spy and Roberts is going to be a big liability outside of obvious rushing downs.

Being able to pressure without blitzing could make Chubb the defensive equivalent of getting Hill for the offense.

I would love to see that but how are the Dolphins going to be able to afford him and Chubb?
Shifting away from elite corners to Josh Boyer bargain basement players like Kohou - and invest in front 7 - bye bye Gisecki - draft o lineman w remaining draft capitol - Jones and Holland plus return of Trill Williams - - bye bye van giinkle - and elandon roberts - go get another massive nose tackle and we will be very competitive…bye bye Byron Jones and X - go get a BIG running back - and ENJOY!!!!

I think Chubb will cause phillips to get to qb easier. I guess phillips has been doing alright just hasn't shown maybe because lack of help opposite of him. Highest win pass rush rate, chubb is 3rd just behind myles garrett and micah parsons and whose 4th? Phillips

Shifting away from elite corners to Josh Boyer bargain basement players like Kohou - and invest in front 7 - bye bye Gisecki - draft o lineman w remaining draft capitol - Jones and Holland plus return of Trill Williams - - bye bye van giinkle - and elandon roberts - go get another massive nose tackle and we will be very competitive…bye bye Byron Jones and X - go get a BIG running back - and ENJOY!!!!
Yup Andrew Van Ginkle better get the fire going soon - funny watching him and his doppleganger from Detroit on Sunday. Anzalone. He's better that AVG right now...

Yup Andrew Van Ginkle better get the fire going soon - funny watching him and his doppleganger from Detroit on Sunday. Anzalone. He's better that AVG right now...
There’s a Van Ginkle prototype
Actually he’s playing real well just not a lot of splash plays

Ok. We’ll check back in when the season is done Swiss boy. But forgive us if we don’t hold our breath that you’ll finally admit how laughably wrong you’ve been about Tua.

That’s the thing. They know they’re wrong.

At this point, they must just crave the attention.

The team has played the whole season thus far. Has Tua?
The Miami Dolphins as a team has played the full year, however the Miami Dolphins have had the following players missing through injury at some stage...
Jones, Jones, Eich, Armstead, Jackson, Connor, Davis, Flowers, Needham, Trill Williams, Carter, Sheehan, Bridgewater, Thompson and yes, Tua.. Should I go on? Injuries happen, because the more you write the bigger hole you are digging for yourself. The team wins and loses as a unit, however the team is led by Tua, who is statistically leading the league in many QB related areas. Your hate is boring and annoying.
The team has played the whole season thus far. Has Tua?

Back
Top Bottom