Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 25s25 seconds ago
Fins Mike Tannenbaum and Eagles Howie Roseman have known each other long time. Respect each other. This isn't attempt at screw job.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Wow! My thoughts exactly. It was the 4th that made me turn against the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, who are missing on at 8 that might not be there at 13? However, that 4th rounder could be an interior lineman to push for a starting job, a RB to rise up for carries or devo QB.

This is certainly interesting.

Was concerned about the compensation but this leaves us with many holes to fill if off.

This may force an actual rebuild.

If the deal would have been for a swap of first rounders only, I'm hoping they're still working on it. Getting two potential starters without giving up a pick would have been nice.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 29s30 seconds ago
Since the trade is dead, I was asked to pull the info b/c the players had not yet passed (failed) physicals.

forget Maxwell rescind the ov tag and get in the prince amukamura bidding before he signs elsewhere...send a late rounder to philly for Alonso by himself

I don't like that Armando is saying the trade is not dead but EVERYONE else is. Kill it already when will we stop buying damaged goods ????

I guess the league thought is casey Hayward is a nickel corner...not sure I agree with that I think he's a solid #2 at least but if they are looking pure boundary get in the amukamura derby...only thing with him is there is some injury history but I think it was early in his career

I could definitely see the fit though in a joseph d if it mirrors the bengals one he coached

Why the hell would they even attempt to acquire a guy w/ aa questionable bum shoulder. If that's hard to figure out move on, plenty of healthy cb's. Our front office never learns.

Why the hell would they even attempt to acquire a guy w/ aa questionable bum shoulder. If that's hard to figure out move on, plenty of healthy cb's. Our front office never learns.

Perhaps they wanted a better look at the shoulder in the morning besides the cursory physical players get.

Maybe they thought he was healthy and the physical came back bad. If I am Alonso then im kinda pised being lumped in with this because now i do not know where im going.

because they are incompetent

if theres a red flag for the shoulder take your chips off the table and walk away

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 25s25 seconds ago
Fins Mike Tannenbaum and Eagles Howie Roseman have known each other long time. Respect each other. This isn't attempt at screw job.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Seriously, who are missing on at 8 that might not be there at 13? However, that 4th rounder could be an interior lineman to push for a starting job, a RB to rise up for carries or devo QB.

This is certainly interesting.

Ezekiel Elliott, plus potential trade offers to move up to #8 if SF passes on Jared Goff at #7.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s45 seconds ago
Important note as Dolphins-Eagles trade becomes a thing: Deal only included swap of 1st-rd picks, source says. 4th rounder was not involved.

Back
Top Bottom