Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trade for Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell pending physicals

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s45 seconds ago
Important note as Dolphins-Eagles trade becomes a thing: Deal only included swap of 1st-rd picks, source says. 4th rounder was not involved.

and it still sucks

I just wonder what other awful decision or trade is in the making if this falls thru...could be worse even

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s45 seconds ago
Important note as Dolphins-Eagles trade becomes a thing: Deal only included swap of 1st-rd picks, source says. 4th rounder was not involved.

It is not that bad of a deal. I would rather have used up a late pick this year or next. However, Miami would have been fine. It is truly about the healthy of Maxwell right now. If not whole, no deal.

Ezekiel Elliott, plus potential trade offers to move up to #8 if SF passes on Jared Goff at #7.

Love Elliot and you might be right However, Elliot could go prior to 8. Goff is not going to be the pick.

Again, the swap would have brought in two starters for a simple move down in the draft? That is not that bad of deal considering.

It's complete highway robbery. Try to offer the Chargers the same crap from us and see if they will move down 5 spots cause 5 spots isn't a big deal ha know. We'd get laughed at even more than we are now

yeah we were getting hozed and I don't know how anyone says "it's not that bad of a deal" and feel good about it...just by those words you are taking a loss

screw taking losses...to drop from 8 to 13 should require at least a minimum 2nd round return and Alonzo right now and absorbing maxwells salary and getting him off their books doesn't equal that...it's a bad deal we were making a mistake per usual

It's complete highway robbery. Try to offer the Chargers the same crap from us and see if they will move down 5 spots cause 5 spots isn't a big deal ha know. We'd get laughed at even more than we are now

Disagree. There is a difference between 3 vs 8 in this draft against 8 vs 13.

BTW, Albright can take his victory lap, but he is leaving out the part about a #4 going to Philly.

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 1m1 minute ago
Source: Maxwell went to Miami for physical, told Dolphins’ doc he couldn’t do bench press or pushups. Told Eagles he was fine at end of year

yeah we were getting hozed and I don't know how anyone says "it's not that bad of a deal" and feel good about it...just by those words you are taking a loss

screw taking losses...to drop from 8 to 13 should require at least a minimum 2nd round return and Alonzo right now and absorbing maxwells salary and getting him off their books doesn't equal that...it's a bad deal we were making a mistake per usual

Let's see what the other starting CB's get today. CB's are going to get crazy numbers today that will make Maxwell's contract look good...let alone after a restructure.

User Actions
Follow

Les BowenVerified account
‏@LesBowen
Source: Maxwell went to Miami for physical, told Dolphins’ doc he couldn’t do bench press or pushups. Told Eagles he was fine at end of year

Interesting

Les Bowen ‏@LesBowen 1m1 minute ago

LOL. That is a problem, no? Sounds like a labrum to me. That is a big ****ing deal. Surgery does not have him ready by September.

Moving back and helping the Eagles take a bad contract from them...Tannebaum getting slapped

This is complete BS that somehow Miami got cold feet. This is going to turnout to be a legit injury concern.

People love conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom