Dolphins undrafted rookie linebacker Zach Vigil makes statement | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins undrafted rookie linebacker Zach Vigil makes statement

On the sack, Kendricks was rushing over the Center, and the Center turned to his left and gave Kendricks a straight line to the QB. Easiest sack he'll ever have.

I wont argue that but watching this tape that coaching staff needs to open their eyes...that kid is all around the ball and hes playing mike so chambers referencing guys who hes not even competing against doesnt make much sense

Hes got a plus grade on just about every play hes been in there minus maybe one in the tight red where hes positioned right but a lineman reaches him at the 2nd level and its an easy td

I think that zimmers choosing measurables over impact and instincts right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis vigils hips arent fixable bottom line...they will always be an issue

The lb core was the biggest weakness i saw in the preseason opener...this team loses jenkins and we are screwed when it comes to covering tight ends etc...hes probably the most vital must have

Theres nothing close to zach thomas level instincts out there at lb either...its an insult to zach thomas frankly
What are you... The hips whisperer?
But I suppose you are just regurgitating some sort of pre-draft Mike Mayock analysis.
If Suh gets hurt this happens, if Jenkins gets banged up this happens...blah blah
Maybe they should have a private forum for all of the novice FH GMs....
I am just going to over look any/all of your posts in the future...

What are you... The hips whisperer?
But I suppose you are just regurgitating some sort of pre-draft Mike Mayock analysis.
If Suh gets hurt this happens, if Jenkins gets banged up this happens...blah blah
Maybe they should have a private forum for all of the novice FH GMs....
I am just going to over look any/all of your posts in the future...

Oh. My. God.

623 3rd quarter vs panthers somebody gif this play and tell me what im suppose to do with vigil as the mlb with that? Short of asking the rb to stop and wait for the lb out of the cut there is nothing...he is a break down lb in other words in space he has to break down before he can redirect

Teams will murder it one on one...

And on that same play lippetts lack of speed shows...but if you want another example watch the first punt play second half wheres hes responsible for the gunner vs chicago..thats as obvious as it gets when he opens up full gate

Run crossers and verticals vs lippett...crossers are rac in bunches opportunities

Last edited by a moderator:
He reacts very quickly to the ball once it is clear where it is going. He needs to improve his skills and techniques. I like what I have seen so far, and his special teams snap count implies the coaches want him on the team. Any thoughts of other contributions are misplaced at the moment. I hope to see some improvement from him versus Atlanta.

623 3rd quarter vs panthers somebody gif this play and tell me what im suppose to do with vigil as the mlb with that? Short of asking the rb to stop and wait for the lb out of the cut there is nothing...he is a break down lb in other words in space he has to break down before he can redirect

Teams will murder it one on one...

And on that same play lippetts lack of speed shows...but if you want another example watch the first punt play second half wheres hes responsible for the gunner vs chicago..thats as obvious as it gets when he opens up full gate

Run crossers and verticals vs lippett...crossers are rac in bunches opportunities

I know you get a lot of grief for your "hips" obsession, but I get what you're saying. I don't think it's conclusive yet with Vigil how much of that is indecision with his reads and him taking false steps and how much is that he has the turning circle of an oil tanker.

I think what we both agree on is his not an elite athlete but he's the best of the UDFA bunch and he's sticking on the roster rather than PS/waived, which is as much as you can hope from any UDFA.

it's only an "obsession" til the guys playing vs 1s and getting torched gameplan after gameplan by the opposition in space when they can single him out...

anyways yeah he's making the team...easily best looking udfa just has major physical limitation

Back
Top Bottom