Dolphins vs bills game thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs bills game thread

Don't even try it.

If you were joking, you were the only one who knew it.

Muck,

Do you really think I wish Lucas to be shot by a sniper? Come on use some commen sense. Plus this is the last round I am going to go with you because I am not going to get into a message board war with fellow Dolphin fans. Especially one who's post I enjoy reading. So let it go and get your panties out of a bunch. I am out of here for tday as I have work to do around the house to try to take my mind of this horrible game.

I must apologize on one count. Your last line.....I thought it was a signature. The line I was refering to was.....

His decision making and demeanor are leaps and bounds above that waste of human flesh, that piece of crap, Lucas.

That's the one I didn't like.

Not so fast Typ0. Remember, Fiedler and Chambers are gonna get healthy. And Cris Carter is gonna be aboard soon. The Phins will be back.

I guess I take comfort in the fact that if our starting QB was healthy.....we win.

I doubt Fiedler will be back before the JETS game which you will have a hard time with Some guy who is an herb as the QB. I think there is a rule against that in the drug policies of the league. Highly doubt you will win in Lambeau so I already have you penciled in as a loss there. Baltimore and San Diego have been playing well. Then you meet the Bills in our house. This is a tough stretch of your schedule and you are taking some lumps. Don't think it's going to be easy because it isn't.

Originally posted by Typ0
I doubt Fiedler will be back before the JETS game which you will have a hard time with Some guy who is an herb as the QB. I think there is a rule against that in the drug policies of the league. Highly doubt you will win in Lambeau so I already have you penciled in as a loss there. Baltimore and San Diego have been playing well. Then you meet the Bills in our house. This is a tough stretch of your schedule and you are taking some lumps. Don't think it's going to be easy because it isn't.

TypO, this is OUR game thread. Take your comments elseware on this MB.

Back
Top Bottom