Dolphins vs bills game thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs bills game thread

If anyone thinks that Ray is better than Jay at this point, then you need to get your head checked for brain damage. Fiedler brings a don't panic attitude to every game and every down. He makes mistakes but he also wins tons of games late ala last week against Denver. He is also one of the toughest qb's around, playing with broken fingers, bad hips. His decision making and demeanor are leaps and bounds above that waste of human flesh, that piece of crap, Lucas.

:monkey:Lucas, hopefully he drowns in all that monkey urine that has been poured on him.

Same here Capt. Dick, all these people have been saying bench Jay play Ray!!!!!!!!!! Now, when he has the chance to prove all the Fiedler haters right he chokes. At least Jay can beat this team and teams way better than this. I.E. Oakland last year, Denver this year....and the list goes on.

I will make a bold statement right here and now. If we had Fiedler in there as opposed to Lucas, we win. There is no question in my mind. If for nothing else, those two handoffs where Lucas tripped on his own feet like a retard, wouldn't have happened. Plus, Jay would have made better decisions. Once again, as soon as the Dolphins get all this press about how good they are they blow it. It happens every time too. We are clearly not the best team everyone said we were. I think that title belongs to the Saints (pains me to say that). They actually kept ther poise and came back in the fourth quarter. The entire afc west is better than us right now.

You know if Lucas doesn't throw that pick for a td then it is 16-10 right now...instead its 23-10...pathetic

Perfect

What better way to end a perfect day than with an INT.

Right... and Jay haters wanted Lucas.... interesting... we now see how smart they are... I'm gonna head out... need to clean my car...

"Perfect end for a totally miserable day," the radio announcer said. After the fourth INT of the game, that's a good summary.

Hey Sam.

You need to back off that last sentence. That's completely uncalled for. It's low class.

WOW, unbelieveable! Lucas threw and int! that is such a f'n shock to me. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER! We get to wallow in this for two weeks where we go up to Lambaeu against the red hot Packers with the same crappy QB! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Muck didn't mean to offend anyone, sorry if I did I take it back, but it is how I feel watching this game. Again sorry to offend anyone on the board, wasn't my intention.

The good news is that we'll have a healthier team in a couple of weeks. Hopefully, Ray will be able to see that there are just some things he shouldn't be doing and grow some testicles. Carter should be in by then. And Norv will realize that the running game just didn't do its job and work on adding some wrinkles in there. Just one of those games, I think

Back
Top Bottom