Dolphins vs bills game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs bills game thread

Well the last five turnover game we had was against Kc and we know how that turned out. The only hope I have is that Lucas will be forced to throw deep from now on...maybe by some miracle he can connect with one of our guys. Lucas is responsible for 5 turnovers today. Both Losses are weird in that. Preist Holmes was supposed to beat us but didn't it was someone else. Bledsoe was supposed to beat us and really he didn't except for the one pass. Lucas beat us in this game. Trent Green and Ray Lucas, two horrible qb's beating the Dolphins...go figure

:monkey: Ray Lucas

Originally posted by chicagodolphan
Look on the bright side, we've held the Buffalo offense in check. We've given them the ball 5 times and all they can get from it thus far is 20 points. The defense is playing great! The offense though...let me go over here and puke...

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Man...I'm really not seeing much difference on him and Jay's deep ball. And Lucas has been throwing some freakin ducks too

Lucas has some type of hard on for Robert Baker. He hasn't even looked McMicheal's way and barely McKnight's way. I can't understand that at all.

Except for the 3 picke Bledsoe and Lucas's # are close.

This is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever did suck. Ray Lucas should take a trip to D.C. and hang out at a gas station for awhile...

Man, we really miss Jay. This game has been there to be won all day long.

Yup Muck, It should have been more like 31-10 with us going into the buy week with a win. But shoulda coulda woulda's don't win the game. This really sucks to know we should have beaten this team bad.

Back
Top Bottom