Dolphins vs bills game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs bills game thread

Phan4ever you mean the one touchdown the defense gave up as a result of a turnover? or maybe the field goal as a result of a turnover, or perhaps the touchdown from an int that just happened. Lucas doesn't seem prepared. He has got some zip but he is zipping it to the wrong guys. I gotta bad feeling that this game could be a let down.

You can see it right now. The Bills going to make Lucas beat them. They've got 6 men on the LOS on most downs. And they're blitzing on most passing downs.

Lucas has GOT to calm down and stop trying to do too much.

Man, I do not like this. Lucas looks terrible running this offense.

He's got to get back in control in the second half.

Regular season defenses are clearly much different than vanilla preseason defenses. Lucas is finding that out right now I do believe. Turner is going to have make some changes at the half. Hopefully Lucas gets his head on straight. Good Punt though.

MIAMI!!! COME ON! I KNO WE ALWAYS COME BACK 4th BUT IF WE ARE THROWING INTS WITH LUCAS AGAINST BILLS WE ARE GONNA HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE ENXT FEW TEAMS> FIEDLER HURRY BACK!

ugh cant even pin em down on the line. Ugliest half this season so far. Worse than the Chiefs game imo...although that is a toss up. Surtain is hurt. Not good guys

friggin Lucas... this is too much, he's not being calm and he's throwing like he doesn't care...

To all the Jay bashers, I hope you are watching. And no, you can't use the excuse that he's only played one game, because you wanted Fiedler out and Lucas in... These past two seasons we've tried to tell you that Fiedler wasn't playing his best because of injury, and you didn't like that... now you are seeing what the so called "next best thing is."

Oh well, I'm gonna get off my soap box and hope that Lucas gets his crap together...

We are lucky to still be in this game, better not give up any more long passes though...

Come on Miami! make the monkey pee!

:monkey:Bills

If I was Wanny at the half....I'd tell Lucas to "JUST PLAY WITHIN THE GOD DAMN SYSTEM!!!!"

I can't see the game, but i think we all need to calm down. Lucas is not as good as he looked in preseason, but not nearly as bad as he looks right now. once he adjusts to the speed of the game, he'll start to play better.

that being said, fiedler made it look really easy at times. but, did you think that we could lose the #5 rated qb and put anyone in there. lucas is a good player, but fiedler is cool under pressure. and sometimes, that's all you need.

I don't even understand what Lucas is even trying to accomplish. It seems like he is holding onto the ball until the last possible split second and then throwing it up for grabs. There are times where he has plenty of time but still holds it. If he continues to play like this we LOSE today.

Back
Top Bottom