Dolphins vs bills game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs bills game thread

Lucas does look very bad. Bills D may be young, but has talent and is oppurtunistic. If the Bills stop Williams I can't see them losing the game, but that will not be easy. Bills also need to run TH more. He has been effective.

This is gonna suck if we gotta go into the bye week with a loss.Two weeks of Bills fans!

Minor is doing great on kick returns.

Injuries, bad decisions, turnovers, miscommunication is leading to a sloppy sloppy game.

Good pass to McKnight. If he can do that oer and over again this half then no problem but he has to be consistent.

3 picks all to clements. He is leading down the field just to turn it over, get this waste off the field. I hate his decision making right now

Well, I'm not able to chat. Keep getting errors.

Dude, our D is off balance right now. Gotta get it back.

Man, I cannot believe we are losing to the f'n Buffalo Bills. I think I am going to be sick. We should never lose to these glorified college defensive players. We are making these girls look like all pros. Looks like our defense is going to have to win it for us...again.

Run, Ricky, Run... Somehow it seems that we're not using him enough - even on passing routes...

Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky and more Ricky! We should just hand it off. Our Oline has been busting their d-line off the line fo rmost of the day. When Ricky needs a break hand it off to Edwards, Minor, and Konrad. Keep the ball away from Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom