Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs Chargers Tailgate Info

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you are still needing tickets they are still available at the following locations:

www.stubhub.com 57.00 and up Lots available
www.ebay.com 75.00 and up Some available
www.ticketmaster.com 71.00 and up, single seats left

I spoke to my Charger friend today, and here's what I got. He will be taking an Rv down, and will be parked in the P3 area. Car Parking is 10.00, Rv parking is 34.00. Gates open at 8:00am I believe he said. QualcommStadium number is 619-641-3100 or www.chargers.com

Stadium parking fills up fast. if you don't want to park at the stadium, you can park at Seau's restaurant, and take the trolley over to the stadium for like 3-4.00 bucks he thought.

Places that may be of interest if you are coming to town, Gaslamp District, lots or bars, Seau's, and of course the beach. If you are coming into town, and want to stay up in Oceanside, there is a hotel by Hooters, that I still need to get the name of, and I will have room for 3 in my car to go to the game. If you have any other things that I could help you with, Pm me, or email me at jsfoy@sbcglobal.net I look forward to meeting as many of you at the game as possible! Go Dolphins!:beerbang:

If you want to stay in Oceanside, the two hotels by Hooters are Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay America on Vista way. There is a sports bar right around the corner, called Rookies.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If you want to stay in Oceanside, the two hotels by Hooters are Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay America on Vista way. There is a sports bar right around the corner, called Rookies.
My garage has the coldest beer in Oceanside!:rofl3:

Let's go So. Cal Dolphin Fans let's see if we can get 75% of the seats filled with fired up Dolphin Fans! Out of town Dolphin fans if you can make the road trip we could use the brotherhood support to friggin rock Qualcomm stadium with Aqua and Orange Power! Let bring it, in Miami Dolphin Style!:beerbang:

I'm there with my 6 year old son. Bummed after reading the other thread about field level seats. We're like 4th row or something like that. I guess we won't be seeing much, but my son will get a kick out of being so close. Can we roam around and stand different places in the stadium? Any idea where the Team Hotel is? Marriots I beleive, but not sure where.

1334 said:
I'm there with my 6 year old son. Bummed after reading the other thread about field level seats. We're like 4th row or something like that. I guess we won't be seeing much, but my son will get a kick out of being so close. Can we roam around and stand different places in the stadium? Any idea where the Team Hotel is? Marriots I beleive, but not sure where.
Bro hopefully you can put your son on your shoulders so he can see the game. I am not sure, where they stay, I have heard others say the Mariott.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro hopefully you can put your son on your shoulders so he can see the game. I am not sure, where they stay, I have heard others say the Mariott.
That bad huh?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Rookies sports bar is great! It has two pool tables, 100 tv's with great beer, and people!

Hello,

I have tickets to this game. What is the deal with field seats? Im on Dolphin side section 7 row 4? Is it that bad?

Back
Top Bottom