***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread*** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread***

:lol: I cant believe I forgot about the clapping one hand against that stupid chart then using it to wave the players toward the sideline. :sidelol: Need to get everyone off quick. Only 2 minutes till we KO. :lol:

That **** annoyed me almost as much as the fist pumping!! Lol.

So you expect the same amount of drops against Houston? I certainly don't! They'll get better, hopefully enough with good defense to beat Houston.
Have the receivers gotten any better this preseason?

Hey didn't someone say no one misses FGs against us? lol.

So you expect the same amount of drops against Houston? I certainly don't! They'll get better, hopefully enough with good defense to beat Houston.

I'm sorry but it's pretty bad out there. Tannehill and Moore both are getting absolutely no help in the passing game from anyone but Bess. I don't see how we're going to beat a good team like Houston with a team that simply can't throw the ball effectively.

We're on the road against Houston who has a very good defense and is an offensive juggernaut. It is the very definition of a mismatch with or without the drops.

I'm sorry but it's pretty bad out there. Tannehill and Moore both are getting absolutely no help in the passing game from anyone but Bess. I don't see how we're going to beat a good team like Houston with a team that simply can't throw the ball effectively.
Throwing the ball seems to be fine...it's catching the ball that's the problem.

Have the receivers gotten any better this preseason?

Hey didn't someone say no one misses FGs against us? lol.

You are correct about the passing game! However, do realize we will be more consistant throwing the ball for a variety of reason.

Back
Top Bottom