***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread*** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Dolphins vs. Falcons Gameday Thread***

We're on the road against Houston who has a very good defense and is an offensive juggernaut. It is the very definition of a mismatch with or without the drops.

No one said it's going to be EASY!!! But this team can definitely beat them. Sorry if you don't believe that......

You are correct about the passing game! However, do realize we will be more consistant throwing the ball for a variety of reason.
Alright, please name some of the variety of reasons the passing game will be more consistant.

You are correct about the passing game! However, do realize we will be more consistant throwing the ball for a variety of reason.

Are you basing this on the assumption that we can't get any worse and it's all up from here?

LMAO Nat Moore said "trying to get the ball to nay nay". :lol: These announcers are the absolute worst in these preseason games.

Don't remember them saying that. I remember Philbin being frustrated with all the drops but really what can he say with the hand Ireland dealt him?

I believe it was sherman who said that in ref. to the wr's without b. marshall near the beginning of camp. But then again, it sounds more like something ireland would say.

I believe it was sherman who said that in ref. to the wr's without b. marshall near the beginning of camp. But then again, it sounds more like something ireland would say.
No it was Philbin cause I watched the press conference. And Sherman never got to coach Marshall so why would he refer to him?

I'm sorry but it's pretty bad out there. Tannehill and Moore both are getting absolutely no help in the passing game from anyone but Bess. I don't see how we're going to beat a good team like Houston with a team that simply can't throw the ball effectively.

They haven't dropped this many balls in the first 2 games..Why they hell does anyone think they are going to do the same thing agaisnt Houstom?

No one said it's going to be EASY!!! But this team can definitely beat them. Sorry if you don't believe that......

I know, "any given Sunday." It just is going to take a whole lot of luck and the entire Houston team to overlook us for that to happen. Not exactly confidence inspiring. I do however think we can beat Oakland in week 2.

Back
Top Bottom