Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

Seriously after 2 games at home against teams like Raiders and Seahwaks, I will be upset if BP doesnt make a statement and fire ST coach and release at least 1 player, which one though do you think????

BOTH!!!

Its good that porter got that sack because I bet 2,000 credits that he would lol.

Carpenter has veins of ice..., we kept their O from scoring any TD's and we have to sweat it out, unbeliveable.

Seriously after 2 games at home against teams like Raiders and Seahwaks, I will be upset if BP doesnt make a statement and fire ST coach and release at least 1 player, which one though do you think????
I was reading in one of the papers earlier in the week, and it was saying ST's don't practice at game speed and intensity. So every game is their practice.

Game saving catch by Camarillo! Nice defense by Joey at the end. Good overall game by Ginn, Pennington, and Brown! Tough, important win. Second place in AFC East.
And a cool Carpenter!!!
WOW!!

hell of a game by Ginn

and above all....NICE KICK DAN!!

bring on the cheaters, just bring it!

SPECIAL "OLYMPICS" TEAMS SUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THey need to run f'n laps until next SUNDAY!!!! Sparano should fire the coach in front of everyone after the game to make a damn statement!!!!

Back
Top Bottom