Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Waiver Claims/Signings/Practice Squad

Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags · 31s31 seconds ago
Per source, the Dolphins plan on using Logan Thomas at quarterback. No funky moves to tight end or wide receiver as has been suggested.

Cardinals trade for Matt Barkley and then waive Thomas. Does sound less like a qb plan. First practice will tell

He was the #1 TE prospect coming out of HS in one publication and #3 by Scout,com...so yeah, I think this is exactly where Miami is going with it.

Its possible but i doubt it cause miami will spend 3 years teaching him the nfl tight end...i would lean that way maybe more if he was a p squad addition...on the 53 now i think its developmental qb...but the kids a wierd fit for our o...presnap reads are huge...thomas cant read a d at all...and while hes a good athlete i doubt you can just run a read option and get away with it vs nfl defenses...your qb better run 4.4 and accelerate like a gazelle

He was the #1 TE prospect coming out of HS in one publication and #3 by Scout,com...so yeah, I think this is exactly where Miami is going with it.

Totally cool. We invent a new position: read option QB/TE can run pass and catch pass on the same play!

Arians knows his QBs. If he dumped Thomas in favor of Barkley, that's not a good sign.

JennaLaineBucs ‏@JennaLaineBucs
Per his agent, safety Craig Loston (LSU) is signing with the #Jaguars. Also OG Aundrey Walker (USC) is signing with the #Dolphins.

Never thought of that but he's a big guy with running skills so maybe that the plan :idk:

Arians knows his QBs. If he dumped Thomas in favor of Barkley, that's not a good sign.

Arians is a brilliant coach...perhaps gets the most out of his players than any other coach in the NFL...but holy moly that playoff performance from Lindley proves Arians does NOT have a good grasp on his #3 QB.

Yeah arians has maintained a sucky backup and sucky 3rd option...i like the barkley trade but man that backup qb name escapes me blows

Not sure I agree, he had Big Ben & Luck so that helps then last year when Palmer went down they didn't really have anyone ready Stanton is awful, Thomas wasn't ready apparently & Lindley was dreadful. I'm not saying Thonas will be good just not sure your argument is accurate.

Stanton...thats him...that guy sucks

So does mark sanchez but chip kelly hangs on to him

JennaLaineBucs ‏@JennaLaineBucs
Per his agent, safety Craig Loston (LSU) is signing with the #Jaguars. Also OG Aundrey Walker (USC) is signing with the #Dolphins.

Project at guard. Was a solid OT for USC, got moved, stunk it up, then got hurt. Has all the physical tools but many have questioned his work ethic.

Hey why not? If ya have one position to find an acorn in, Guard is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom