Dolphins Want Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Want Ramsey

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Joe Collier, the new offensive coordinator, was just on the local Palm Beach station and was surprisingly candid. He said that Patrick Ramsey made the most sense of the QBs.

You have to think that he would be part of the QB discussions so that is as close to the truth I think we are going to get. The Phins are going to go after Ramsey first.

ive been saying that all along, he may not be the most talented or the best in the long run, but for right now Ramsey simply makes the most sense. hes young, he can start and win right away, his cap number is low, etc...

all things the dolphins need

But will they let him go? They already said they're keeping him so who really has the say so here Snyder or Gibbs?

1260 AM Sports Radio out of Washington is reporting that a deal with Miami for Ramsey could be announced as early as Monday.

Originally posted by phinphanbill
1260 AM Sports Radio out of Washington is reporting that a deal with Miami for Ramsey could be announced as early as Monday.

I am not particularly fond of Ramsey but if they do, I hope it would be a conditional pick for next yr much like the one talked about in a Henson deal. That would leave us our own picks this yr since we're light on them anyway but at least it signals that they're looking at QB, not just playing with it.

You aint lyin' are you? I cant stand no more drama and speculations man.Im 26 and due for a heart attack due to all this QB stuff!

Ramsey is the REAL DEAL! He's our present and future!

....this is how rumors get started i can't take it nomo...look atall these rumors i can't take it nomo!!!...um somthing like that!!!

finregime.....drop the keyboard and leave this place while you can......if you're already having palpitations....you will not make it through the off-season here.......this is just the tip of the iceberg.....;)

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
ive been saying that all along, he may not be the most talented or the best in the long run, but for right now Ramsey simply makes the most sense. hes young, he can start and win right away, his cap number is low, etc...

all things the dolphins need

what you said does make sense but he isnt worth this yrs 1st pick. if we are seriously going to trade for him then i would rather give up a conditional next yrs pick.

im still all for Rivers or Henson though.

Im having murmurs man! Brunell, not Brunell! Henson, not Henson! Ramsey, ? PLEASE GOD NO FIEDLER!!

"I think we're going to have to shoot ol' yeller, maw.":m83:

I was saying that if we get him we wouldnt need a QB for now and a QB for later.LESS STRESS

Ramsey must prove he is worth it before we say he is our future. WAshington obviously doesn't need/want him.

Back
Top Bottom