Dolphins Want Ramsey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Want Ramsey

God I hope not. Why do we always have to shoot for the medicore?

This team better have the nuggets to go get a playmaker at QB. They keep feeding us $hit and telling us its chocolate candy.

Someone, anyone, tell me PELASE what the heII Patrick Ramsey has done and why he is the answer? Don't give me that "he is big and strong and has a strong arm" crap again. So did Ryan Leaf, So did Akili Smith, and so did a lot of QBs. Has the guy proven he can play at a winning level anywhere at anytime in his life?

This will be very disappointing and proof that Speilwan is no different than WanSpeil was. Losers again. The misery continues.

if you dont like it, go be a jets fan...

like joel collier said "RAMSEY MAKES THE MOST SENSE"
they didn't say he was the best, but you have to look at every single aspect and ramsey does make the most sense right now.
If you were in GB's front office they would have never gotten less than mediocre brett favre at the time because he handt proven anything either

:woot: :woot:

Just for clarity, I didn't make any of this up. I don't know anything about the Washington station, but the local interview in Palm Beach with Collier left it pretty clear that Ramsey was what he wanted. Even the host basically summed it up as the Dolphinas want Ramsey.

It does make a certain amount of sense too. Wanny wants to win now. Rivers and Henson are a couple of years away. Ramsey is a guy you plug in now.

But, here are my concerns.

1. He takes to many sacks. CK put a chart up showing that he doesn't take as many as we thought, but he still takes too many.

2. Gibbs is a pretty good coach and if his first move is to replace Ramsey, what does that tell us about Ramsey. If it is just that he's not ready, then how is he a better move for us than say Henson or Rivers.

I'm really luke warm about it. I still like Henson who could be a real jem. But, Wanny is all about saving his job.

Originally posted by inFINSible
finregime.....drop the keyboard and leave this place while you can......if you're already having palpitations....you will not make it through the off-season here.......this is just the tip of the iceberg.....;)

:lol:

Originally posted by fin-atic
God I hope not. Why do we always have to shoot for the medicore?

This team better have the nuggets to go get a playmaker at QB. They keep feeding us $hit and telling us its chocolate candy.

Someone, anyone, tell me PELASE what the heII Patrick Ramsey has done and why he is the answer? Don't give me that "he is big and strong and has a strong arm" crap again. So did Ryan Leaf, So did Akili Smith, and so did a lot of QBs. Has the guy proven he can play at a winning level anywhere at anytime in his life?

This will be very disappointing and proof that Speilwan is no different than WanSpeil was. Losers again. The misery continues.

:lol: Here we go again!!!

Ive watched him play cause I live right outside DC and if it wasnt for the spurrier system this could would have had 20+ td and less than 10 int

I swear... if Fin-Atic were a Patriot fan he would STILL find something to ***** about! :lol: :tongue:

One more thing. The host of the show said that Ramsey's agent is meeting with the Skins this weekend and we should know more by Monday.

listen yall , this is all just more speculation. Joe Collier didnt just become GM. spielman did. its spielmans job on the line here.

Just keep that in your memory chip.

Spielman is going to do what is the best possible deal for us. For me, i suddenly wouldnt mind having henson because he may be for the taking for a draft pick next year or something. Skins will want bank for Ramsey and that nut of an owner will be shopping for the best deal. too much politics there if you ask me. why give up your number one for him if you can get a QB in teh first round or ,maybe Henson for a pick next year.

fin-atic your one of a kind. LOL! Ramsey hasnt proved anything and Henson has? For that matter Rivers? Leaf won in college, so he should have succeeded in NFL right? Why are those 2 guarentees, cause you like them? When you become GM then your opinion will mean more than ours. Ramsey had approx 2 to 1 td/int ratio, was hit every attempt and was able to take the beating and get up. He has the arm and can make all the throws.

Yes there are weaknesses, like every qb has, but some are due to being young and playing in a crap system.

cause they wont start Henson next year or Rivers and they want a starter and a future star and they see Ramsey as both.

If we get Ramsey I hope we dont discount Henson. He has EVERYTHING. Lets use Ramsey as a stop agp (if applicable) and still get henson.

I don't understand the love for Henson.. All you have on him is 8 college games and his workout he had where he showed his physical abilities.. He may have the physical abilities, but what tells you that he has the mind to be an NFL QB?? Henson is raw as all h*ll..

The Rivers argument is more understandable.. I like Rivers but I like Ramsey even more.. This Miami offense will do Ramsey wonders. His talents will flourish with this offense.

according to Hank

The Dolphin brass said they plan to clean out the entire qb situation we have now. I don't know what that means in terms of Sage, However, I could see the phins making a serious run at Ramsey and maybe even Henson, just in case Ramsey doesn't pan out. I do feel that with the right protection and good OL, Ramsey can flourish in our system and Henson can stew for a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom