Dolphins Want Ramsey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Want Ramsey

Originally posted by dreadlockera
If we get Ramsey I hope we dont discount Henson. He has EVERYTHING. Lets use Ramsey as a stop agp (if applicable) and still get henson.

A 24 year old stop gap for a 23 year old rookie is not the norm in the NFL. At least we know what Ramsey can do, none of us have a clue about Henson, although I'd rather them pick up Henson and have 2 1st rounders to work with potentially

I think he makes the most sense too. He's been coached by Spurrier for 2 years, but had to suffer through the fun-n-gun in the nfl.
One thing I noticed about him was he threw for 348yds against the NYG, the next week Jay threw for 167 against them.
So you can compare performance kind of accurately on that I think. He had 2 325+yd passing games last season. Jay had 1.
Lots more upside, plus we can get help at oline and reciever in the draft.

Originally posted by Phishstix

A 24 year old stop gap for a 23 year old rookie is not the norm in the NFL. At least we know what Ramsey can do, none of us have a clue about Henson, although I'd rather them pick up Henson and have 2 1st rounders to work with potentially

Thanks, saved me time. Ramsey is Hensen with 2 years experience and we won't have wait 1-2 years for Rivers to develop.

ok the more i read about the more i like it to get ramsey over here

1. join in on the ramsey :bandwagon :band:

2. please infinsible, change your avatar man, please i already dream of her :egads:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Dream?? :lol:

I'm having nightmares

i know im going to have nitemares soon.

please no to Ramsey. we need all our picks this yr to fix our O. Please someone tender Ogun after we do, so we can use ur picks. :D

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Dream?? :lol:

I'm having nightmares

Nightmares????? It's bad enough I am married to her I don't need to be seeing her everytime I post too.

Originally posted by chambers84

How is he our present when he doesn't even play for us??

Isn't that how you guys talk about Rivers? :huh:

Originally posted by PhinKev
Joe Collier, the new offensive coordinator, was just on the local Palm Beach station and was surprisingly candid. He said that Patrick Ramsey made the most sense of the QBs.

You have to think that he would be part of the QB discussions so that is as close to the truth I think we are going to get. The Phins are going to go after Ramsey first.

If Collier DID say this and they ARE going after him, than unless they already have the deal done, Collier is an idiot. You don't go into a negotiation stating, "this is the one guy we want". At that point you might as well drop your pants and bend over. Please tell me that Spielman has enough control over the coaches that he can get them to keep their mouths shut.

oh my, I'm really getting dizzy with all this sh1t. I just hope that we make a deal soon before we all go crazy over this. The sad this is that once we make a deal and pick one of those guys, we'll never hear the end of it with half the guys on here saying we did the right thing and the other half saying that we didn't.I think we should trade for Ramsey and for Henson and then we should draft Rivers and Losman too. Tha way half the people on here will be almost happy.

Ozzy rules!!

If Miami is truely a player in the Henson sweepstakes..no one should be upset if Miami gets Ramsey. Even if Ramsey isn't as good as some think he should be..he should be able to at least put up "Fiedler" type numbers..which will keep Miami in contention..and then if & when Henson is ready, he could take over and potentially be even better.

If both Henson & Ramsey stink..then Miami's just screwed.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Nightmares????? It's bad enough I am married to her I don't need to be seeing her everytime I post too.
:lol:....okay Phreak.....for you pal......

<--------better????

Re: Re: Dolphins Want Ramsey

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

If Collier DID say this and they ARE going after him, than unless they already have the deal done, Collier is an idiot. You don't go into a negotiation stating, &quot;this is the one guy we want&quot;. At that point you might as well drop your pants and bend over. Please tell me that Spielman has enough control over the coaches that he can get them to keep their mouths shut.

Collier was a bit more circumspect than that, though it wasn't too hard to read between the lines.

Originally posted by fin-atic
God I hope not. Why do we always have to shoot for the medicore?

This team better have the nuggets to go get a playmaker at QB. They keep feeding us $hit and telling us its chocolate candy.

Someone, anyone, tell me PELASE what the heII Patrick Ramsey has done and why he is the answer? Don't give me that &quot;he is big and strong and has a strong arm&quot; crap again. So did Ryan Leaf, So did Akili Smith, and so did a lot of QBs. Has the guy proven he can play at a winning level anywhere at anytime in his life?

This will be very disappointing and proof that Speilwan is no different than WanSpeil was. Losers again. The misery continues.

Who else are we going to shoot for???....

Henson??? - He wont make us better this year. He'd most likely be riding the bench...

Rivers??? - He'll need time to adjust as well....

Warner??? - No legs, and is aging very fast....

Garcia??? - He'd only be a temporary solution....

There really isn't anyone else out there. Did I miss someone???...

If we can land P. Ramsey, it'll be like getting a rookie who already has the needed NFL experience. He can start right away. He'll also be playing with a large chip on his shoulder. I think Ramsey is ready to explode right now. Get him in the right offense, and he'll be special....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

Back
Top Bottom