Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
this year’s team will likely win 5 to 7 games - which in a way puts us right back where we’ve been for 20 plus years....with one difference. We will be a team with tons of heart. Why? Because look at Flores. Look at his WHOLE life - an immigrant family with meager beginnings. From errand boy to head coach. He’s won Superbowls with his defensive input being pivotal.

This team has nothing to lose - we will be underdogs. We will be scrappy - tough - violent - intense - smart...

We are under talented and just forming an identity but we will rip some hearts out this year! And regain faith in our pathetic organization. If we get that THIS YEAR is a win.

Raving Mad

Just got of the car even the Canadian Sports channel 960 is not mocking the Dolphins what they are saying is that the FO Dolphins aren’t trying - conceding to the AFCE

Players are trying no doubt

Everyone even the North sees we are laying down a blueprint for the future

Whether it even includes Rosen will unfold

What is it at like 25-26 mil left in cap space - tells the story of the FO - right there

Nothing is more exaggerated than NFL football. I actually agree with this post particularly with the first 2 games of the season. I know how it goes, the majority of the site thinks we will get blown off the field by the Ravens and Patriots like 45-7 then will act like they were right when we lose by 3 or 7. That is the story of NFL football, predict an embarrassing blowout and act like you got it right when the team just loses. At the beginning of the 2016 season we started at Seattle. A game in which the casual observer would say is a blowout Seahawks win. I told a couple of buddies that work with me, after looking at the state of Seattle (injuries, etc.) that the game wasn't insurmountable. They laughed at me and we lost 13-12, not insurmountable by any means but I'm sure they felt they were right despite predicting a blowout. That is a prime example of the exaggeration fans love when it comes to football.

Week 1 - If our defense doesn't confuse itself, which might be a big if, it will confuse Lamar Jackson (which doesn't seem too difficult). In addition, the Patriots never got eaten alive by running QB's like we did. In fact, in many cases they embarrassed them instead. Aren't we running a similar scheme? Factor that with the fact that it's at Miami at 1:00pm and nobody has any clue what we are doing this has the makings of a tough game for the Ravens. Laugh now and act like you were right when we lose by 3 or 7, that's usually how it goes. Again, I don't consider this as insurmountable as probably the majority of the site that has us losing 45-7.

Week 2 - A real laugher right? Tom Brady in Miami at 1:00 with 90 degree heat. Easy win for NE like it always is correct? I remember they beat Chad Henne in 2010 and jumped around like they won the Super Bowl. That's how tough Miami is for the Pats.

So laugh it up guys, we will more likely than not lose these 2 games but I don't think we will lose by more than 10 in either and winning is not impossible.

What is it at like 25-26 mil left in cap space - tells the story of the FO - right there
A what story is that telling you.

It tells me that, for a change, they are approaching things the right way.

We are better off carrying the extra $ over until next season, or even 2021. Paying big money free agents makes little sense on a team that is obviously looking beyond this year.

Nothing is more exaggerated than NFL football. I actually agree with this post particularly with the first 2 games of the season. I know how it goes, the majority of the site thinks we will get blown off the field by the Ravens and Patriots like 45-7 then will act like they were right when we lose by 3 or 7. That is the story of NFL football, predict an embarrassing blowout and act like you got it right when the team just loses. At the beginning of the 2016 season we started at Seattle. A game in which the casual observer would say is a blowout Seahawks win. I told a couple of buddies that work with me, after looking at the state of Seattle (injuries, etc.) that the game wasn't insurmountable. They laughed at me and we lost 13-12, not insurmountable by any means but I'm sure they felt they were right despite predicting a blowout. That is a prime example of the exaggeration fans love when it comes to football.

Week 1 - If our defense doesn't confuse itself, which might be a big if, it will confuse Lamar Jackson (which doesn't seem too difficult). In addition, the Patriots never got eaten alive by running QB's like we did. In fact, in many cases they embarrassed them instead. Aren't we running a similar scheme? Factor that with the fact that it's at Miami at 1:00pm and nobody has any clue what we are doing this has the makings of a tough game for the Ravens. Laugh now and act like you were right when we lose by 3 or 7, that's usually how it goes. Again, I don't consider this as insurmountable as probably the majority of the site that has us losing 45-7.

Week 2 - A real laugher right? Tom Brady in Miami at 1:00 with 90 degree heat. Easy win for NE like it always is correct? I remember they beat Chad Henne in 2010 and jumped around like they won the Super Bowl. That's how tough Miami is for the Pats.

So laugh it up guys, we will more likely than not lose these 2 games but I don't think we will lose by more than 10 in either and winning is not impossible.
Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win both.

A what story is that telling you.

It tells me that, for a change, they are approaching things the right way.

We are better off carrying the extra $ over until next season, or even 2021. Paying big money free agents makes little sense on a team that is obviously looking beyond this year.

A more indicative story is signing X long term. We are building talent and paying for young talent, not high priced free agents. Our approach is that we are not 1 or 2 free agents from being good. We will built through the draft and smart low tier free agents playing a complementary role.

... All of that hopeful hyperbole simply to end it by saying you predict us losing by 2 scores in both games? Losing by 2 scores is never considered "close". If I'm the #1 team in the NFL playing the #31 team in the NFL and we win by 10 I'm just as happy as if we won by 20.

Back
Top Bottom