Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play

I agree no one will want to play and possibly loose to us but imo we are a 3 win ball club. If we show great coaching in the process and player development then this year I am ok with that.

Especially the Giants and Bengals. I'd throw in the cardinals too.

You one of those kids that thinks we'll be 8-8 but secretly think if "the cookie crumbles the right way" we'll be a 10-6 wild card team?

Three seasons in a row someone bet me the Dolphins were gonna win way more games than they did and never paid up (never expected them to, so I don't save the posts or anything). You wanna be the guy who takes that bet and loses it this year?

They're gonna suck, it's not like they're your child that you have to defend them. We're all ALSO idiots who root for this perennially mediocre franchise - not sure why you feel the need to defend their mediocrity.

You are setting yourself up for failure just as much as those who think the team may win more than 5 games, if you believe that are going to have the worst record in the league. The tank narrative has really gotten into people's heads. The team may not be good enough to make the playoffs but IMO they will not be the worst team in the league. Those who just come here to take pop shots at the team aren't going to change that anymore than those who believe every move the team makes is great.

Hey it is a fan forum, everyone is free to express their opinion on how much they think the team sucks, or a certain player or coach sucks. However, IMO it gets old real quick when people post the same tired insults everytime someone posts something even remotely positive about the team. That is one of the main reasons I don't read these forums as much as I used to. Even though I still support the site.

There is having an opinion and believing you are being realistic and then there is being obnoxiously negative in every thread to the point of being trollish.

I agree no one will want to play and possibly loose to us but imo we are a 3 win ball club. If we show great coaching in the process and player development then this year I am ok with that.

The NFL is ALL about coaching.

We SEEM to have a coach.

If in fact Flores is A REAL MAN - I think he is - we will win 6 or 7 on guts, respect and determination of players following their leader.

Dolphin fans - me included - are all torn up by a long line of dung for head coaches - Adam Dung Gase being the latest pile of crap to pile his arrogant stink on us!

Flores is SO DIFFERENT.....

But hey I get it...

this year’s team will likely win 5 to 7 games - which in a way puts us right back where we’ve been for 20 plus years....with one difference. We will be a team with tons of heart. Why? Because look at Flores. Look at his WHOLE life - an immigrant family with meager beginnings. From errand boy to head coach. He’s won Superbowls with his defensive input being pivotal.

This team has nothing to lose - we will be underdogs. We will be scrappy - tough - violent - intense - smart...

We are under talented and just forming an identity but we will rip some hearts out this year! And regain faith in our pathetic organization. If we get that THIS YEAR is a win.

I’d say your very optimistic....5 is the peak as I see it...I predict 4.

First 4 games are losses...Josh Rosen gets inserted in game 5 and wins their first.

From there I see them getting 3 out of the last 11.

The NFL is ALL about coaching.

We SEEM to have a coach.

If in fact Flores is A REAL MAN - I think he is - we will win 6 or 7 on guts, respect and determination of players following their leader.

Dolphin fans - me included - are all torn up by a long line of dung for head coaches - Adam Dung Gase being the latest pile of crap to pile his arrogant stink on us!

Flores is SO DIFFERENT.....

But hey I get it...
I never saw a coach throw the ball down the field with time running out for a GWD, but I often see the same talented QBs do it on a regular basis.

I never saw a coach throw the ball down the field with time running out for a GWD, but I often see the same talented QBs do it on a regular basis.

Well on the other hand, i have never seen good to great QB win with Mediocre coaching, yet I have seen good to great Coaching win with Mediocre QBs.

You are setting yourself up for failure just as much as those who think the team may win more than 5 games, if you believe that are going to have the worst record in the league. The tank narrative has really gotten into people's heads. The team may not be good enough to make the playoffs but IMO they will not be the worst team in the league. Those who just come here to take pop shots at the team aren't going to change that anymore than those who believe every move the team makes is great.

Hey it is a fan forum, everyone is free to express their opinion on how much they think the team sucks, or a certain player or coach sucks. However, IMO it gets old real quick when people post the same tired insults everytime someone posts something even remotely positive about the team. That is one of the main reasons I don't read these forums as much as I used to. Even though I still support the site.

There is having an opinion and believing you are being realistic and then there is being obnoxiously negative in every thread to the point of being trollish.

I hardly post, and generally just realistic, not "obnoxiously negative" - I was actually a Tannehill supporter (within reason) and Gase as well.

I also never said we're going to be the worst team in the league but honestly there is no point to split hairs between them going 2-14 or 5-11... they're gonna be bad. Too many people *every year* fall into the same category, and this thread is no different.

I hope that Flores is the coach this off season has made me believe he is. If that’s the case we’re going to pleasantly surprised how good that team is playing. I’ve said it before, tough, disciplined and well organized teams
win a lot of football games. Player talent separates the good from the great teams, coaching separates the good from the bad teams.

The only thing people don't want to do with this team is watch it. They're inept. period. They didn't fix the offensive line, they didn't fix the LB corps and quarterback is still a huge question mark.

I do like the acquisition of a top ten drafted QB a year ago for basically noting but why sign a 40 year old mediocre QB to play in front of him? Makes ZERO sense.
Fitz was signed prior to Rosen becoming available. It actually is a great situation because Rosen can learn a lot from a savvy vet like Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom