Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be A Team No One Wants To Play

... All of that hopeful hyperbole simply to end it by saying you predict us losing by 2 scores in both games? Losing by 2 scores is never considered "close". If I'm the #1 team in the NFL playing the #31 team in the NFL and we win by 10 I'm just as happy as if we won by 20.

10 points is worse case (more likely 3-7 or 1 score game) and neither would have the blowout feel many here would be predicting. Saying we're going to get murdered then losing by 10 is not the same thing. That's my point. Especially if it's one of those 1 score games where the better team gets a late score to finally put it away. These will be better games than expected because many are expecting is to get blown off the field and I'm not considering a 10 point loss getting blown off the field.

I'm happy when we win period the margin of victory has no bearing.

Just Change the team name... sit back and enjoy the ride

The only thing people don't want to do with this team is watch it. They're inept. period. They didn't fix the offensive line, they didn't fix the LB corps and quarterback is still a huge question mark.

I do like the acquisition of a top ten drafted QB a year ago for basically noting but why sign a 40 year old mediocre QB to play in front of him? Makes ZERO sense.

The only thing people don't want to do with this team is watch it. They're inept. period. They didn't fix the offensive line, they didn't fix the LB corps and quarterback is still a huge question mark.

I do like the acquisition of a top ten drafted QB a year ago for basically noting but why sign a 40 year old mediocre QB to play in front of him? Makes ZERO sense.
If Flores is the coach we hope he is, this team is better than last year. Gase and company were beyond awful.

I don't see ot that way. You have some valid points, if we are only looking at this one upcoming season. In the bigger picture of buildind a sustainably successful franchise it makes more sense.

There were not many "good" options for QB last spring.

dolphins have always played hard but they never can put it all together. when it matter the most. they came out block hard last yr and fall apart late in season. we will win some game this yr than fall apart.

I think it’s a safe bet that they’re going to lose over half their games this season (and substantially more if the bottom falls out), so I think some teams are indeed going to want to play them.

dolphins have always played hard but they never can put it all together. when it matter the most. they came out block hard last yr and fall apart late in season. we will win some game this yr than fall apart.
We may lose but I'm tired of the team quitting. I don't see them doing this or being allowed to do this with this staff.

We may lose but I'm tired of the team quitting. I don't see them doing this or being allowed to do this with this staff.
Plus teams will have to get to know what we will be doing. I know they will have the Pats tape to look at but I am sure there will be tweaks. I believe will play hard for the coaching staff. Not that players don't, but some buy in more than others.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if we win both.

Yeah I’ll tell you what:

You ain’t crazy.

New HC, mostly new staff, a bunch of kids on the roster, no true team QB, terrible vs pass, worse vs run.....

And we kick the living **** out of everybody because Flores has us tough as nails and pissed off.

0-4 or 4-0 to start, I’ll not be surprised either way.....

A what story is that telling you.

It tells me that, for a change, they are approaching things the right way.

We are better off carrying the extra $ over until next season, or even 2021. Paying big money free agents makes little sense on a team that is obviously looking beyond this year.
This is exactly what is happening, but in no way shape or form does it signal a though team to play in 2019... Quite the opposite actually. The Fins wont be though to play this season, they have no OL, no passs rush to speak of and lack covering ability all across the defense.

There's a disconnect on this board as 95% of the posters are ready for the worst record in the NFL and keeping the HC anyway(there's actually a poll, Im not pulling numbers out of my ass here), but expect a solid team that doesnt quit and looks like a contender.

Im sorry but 3-13 teams dont look solid, disciplined or anything good. I mean I know I sound like a ****ing A-hole with my posts lately but while the Fins look like they're heading in the right direction, and that the 2020 off-season could be an epic one, people have to understand that they had to sacrifice 2019 in order to do so... The Miami Dolphins are perfectly aware of that.

I really hope Fins dont go 4-0 in pre-season, this board will be unreadable by week 4.

This is exactly what is happening, but in no way shape or form does it signal a though team to play in 2019... Quite the opposite actually. The Fins wont be though to play this season, they have no OL, no passs rush to speak of and lack covering ability all across the defense.

There's a disconnect on this board as 95% of the posters are ready for the worst record in the NFL and keeping the HC anyway(there's actually a poll, Im not pulling numbers out of my *** here), but expect a solid team that doesnt quit and looks like a contender.

Im sorry but 3-13 teams dont look solid, disciplined or anything good. I mean I know I sound like a ****ing A-hole with my posts lately but while the Fins look like they're heading in the right direction, and that the 2020 off-season could be an epic one, people have to understand that they had to sacrifice 2019 in order to do so... The Miami Dolphins are perfectly aware of that.

I really hope Fins dont go 4-0 in pre-season, this board will be unreadable by week 4.
Like the previous guy. I hope you bet the farm on that 3-13 prediction.

I will tell you this; I plan on taking the Fins and the points a few times this year.

Like the previous guy. I hope you bet the farm on that 3-13 prediction.

You one of those kids that thinks we'll be 8-8 but secretly think if "the cookie crumbles the right way" we'll be a 10-6 wild card team?

Three seasons in a row someone bet me the Dolphins were gonna win way more games than they did and never paid up (never expected them to, so I don't save the posts or anything). You wanna be the guy who takes that bet and loses it this year?

They're gonna suck, it's not like they're your child that you have to defend them. We're all ALSO idiots who root for this perennially mediocre franchise - not sure why you feel the need to defend their mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom