Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams

I'll chear the same way as when he come over from the trade! Come game time, players make plays. Support and chear him on! Quit being grinches and forgive but never forget!

Had he did that in Buff...Never would be welcomed back. As far as I'm concerned, his return is about the money and he could care less about footbal or the Miami fans! He already proved that once.

Ricky has to prove that he's still got it, he's still got to make the team first. Does anybody think the year off improved his football skills? He will most likely never be the old Ricky. Time has moved on, A man cannot step into the same river twice.

I will cheer for him because we need him very badly since our passing game is a major concern. If we can have a passing game going, then we can put our game in the hands of Ronnie and Ricky.

Can't cheer for someone who turns their back on the team for their own personal demons and THEN decides to come back when he realizes he is going to need more money.

Noodle Arm said:
Crowd: "Boooooooooo"

Ricky: "Are you saying boooo or booooo-urns?"

Haha, that's great.

And you all know that I'm a big Ricky hater now but I still won't boo the guy. It's pretty pointless booing at the tv anyways. I hate the fact that he is being welcomed back but it still remains to be seen if he can help the team. If he can still help the team, I will cheer for the team but not just for Ricky Williams. He lost my praise the day he quit.

Dogtag14450 said:
Had he did that in Buff...Never would be welcomed back. As far as I'm concerned, his return is about the money and he could care less about footbal or the Miami fans! He already proved that once.
Thank you.....couldn't be said better......

ONce Ricky cracks off a big run Ill cheer. I dont think I will boo for him though, the only dolphin I ever booed for was Jay Fiedler.

Noodle Arm said:
Man the last paragraph has smart@ss written all over it...I love it! :lol:

As for me, I will not cheer for Ricky, but I will cheer for the Dolphins. So if Ricky runs for the touchdown I will cheer that the Dolphins have scored 6 points, NOT because it was Ricky who scored it.
:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom