Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams

Yoda said:
Cheer for that man I will not. Bad he is. Switched to the darkside he has. Blow out his knee he will.

Hey rookie, you better get your head straight because 1. You are not Yoda, so act like a person and 2.You dont wish for injuries.

PhinDude88 said:
Hey rookie, you better get your head straight because 1. You are not Yoda, so act like a person and 2.You dont wish for injuries.

Much skepticism I sense in you. Alot to learn you have.

PhinDude88 said:

Haha, I like that guy. He could very well be Yoda for all we know and I don't really think he was wishing Ricky Williams would get hurt...maybe more predicting that he would get hurt because of his style of running? Ah who cares.

kingnate85 said:
Haha, I like that guy. He could very well be Yoda for all we know and I don't really think he was wishing Ricky Williams would get hurt...maybe more predicting that he would get hurt because of his style of running? Ah who cares.

Appreciate your sense of humor I do.

gofins said:
I'm gonna be cheering loudly!!!!!!!!!
What he said!

*starts Ricky chant*
Ricky Williams *clap clap, clap clap clap*

I cant wait for Ricky's return and for the new look phins. :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Back
Top Bottom