Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will boo then cheer for the man named ricky williams

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be cheering loudly!!!!!!!!!

Cannonboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will cheer because he is a member of the fins. Plus beacuse of him we finallly got rid of wanny.

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cannonboy said:
I will cheer because he is a member of the fins. Plus beacuse of him we finallly got rid of wanny.

Ditto

What he did was a mixed blessing. Ricky leaving exposed every flaw we had on offense and on the coaching staff. Wanny's gone, the deadwood has been pruned out of the coaching staff and things look brighter.

I'll cheer.

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Reaction score
I'd like to Boo him just once !!

I don't think there will be much chearing for him tho, I doubt he will ever be a factor again. He probably has no intention of returning to form, just returning to camp so that big bill is null and void.

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
the last paragraph was awesome...lmao

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Man the last paragraph has smart@ss written all over it...I love it! :lol:

As for me, I will not cheer for Ricky, but I will cheer for the Dolphins. So if Ricky runs for the touchdown I will cheer that the Dolphins have scored 6 points, NOT because it was Ricky who scored it.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I would expect he will get a few boos when he first goes on to the field but it should subside quick enough.However if he comits a penalty,fumbles or is responsible for a bonehead play he will get more than his share of boos.

fins1

Sec 143Row 26 Seats 7,8
Club Member
Reaction score
I'll probably boo Ricky on his first touch. I'll never cheer for him, no matter how many scores he gets.
Ricky Williams American ZERO.

Top Bottom