Dolphins will name Robby Brown quarterbacks coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will name Robby Brown quarterbacks coach

I will continue to ask people this...what job does he have with the team. What is Gailey's position with the Dolphins, right now?
You ask but they never answer..........just blast the hire that hasn't taken place.

It all confuses me as well.

Caldwell - Assistant HC/QB coach
Gailey - OC?
Shuplinski - QB coach?
Robby Brown - Qb coach?

I know our QB play has been bad for years and we're in need of drafting a young franchise guy, but how many QB coaches can you fit in the meeting room at one time?

Caldwell is being considered for a position with the Eagles so..

I am willing to give Flores the benefit of the doubt but his one year of head coach training is over. Next year is the playoffs or bust as far as I am concerned.
next year is fitzpatrick or bust
then year 3 is start the draft pick qb
then year 4 is compete to make the playoffs
then year 5 the seat is hot.

where at first i wasn't sure flores would get 5 years, i think the way things are playing out now he will.

it's very bizarre to me how this team is being ran. they completely gutted it then decided they were going to try and win now in year 2 with a 37 yr old journeyman qb. also, the staff after just 1 season is being completely overhauled.

it looks like a franchise being ran by people that have never ran anything before.

I am willing to give Flores the benefit of the doubt but his one year of head coach training is over. Next year is the playoffs or bust as far as I am concerned.
If Sparano and Gase could take mediocre teams to the playoffs in their first year as HC of the Dolphins. Flores should certainly be able to get them into the playoffs with an upgraded roster and upgraded coaching staff in year two.
Or what? He's got a 5 year deal.

Whole thing is wierd. Maybe we have all these qb coaches cause they don’t want to give away their qb style fit lol

I kid of course

I think one thing is obvious now:

no matter who we draft, the 2020 offense belongs to Ryan Fitzpatrick. Any rookie QB will be learning from the bench this year

I will continue to ask people this...what job does he have with the team. What is Gailey's position with the Dolphins, right now?

Nobody really knows. As far as I have been reading, it's all rumors going around.

For all we know Gailey may end up with no connection to the Dolphins Offense or just like Caldwell, a specialty coach job or Advisor.

Seeing as Schuplinski was not promoted to QB coach, they may want to mzke him the O-Coordinator, and maybe have someone like Gailey with experience, help him through the growing pains.

If schlup had such a connection to fitz last yeAr like it appeared he did, it does make some sense to bring in the other person who fitz has connected w/ in his career (Gailey) so they can gel this thing together and groom schlup into a new role (coordinator)

Gailey is an old fart and we only need to borrow his services for a year of two anyways. Plus he sucked competence out of fitz largely before anybody. So it works for all parties.

maybe this is also Miami best preparing themselves for a couple year run of fitz im the event their favorite QB isn’t attainable in the draft.

It all confuses me as well.

Caldwell - Assistant HC/QB coach
Gailey - OC?
Shuplinski - QB coach?
Robby Brown - Qb coach?

I know our QB play has been bad for years and we're in need of drafting a young franchise guy, but how many QB coaches can you fit in the meeting room at one time?

Too many cooks in the kitchen

Spread offense means Rosen will be in the mix in training camp, I reall do believe he could be special if he's given the reigns to the team, that will build his confidence but hims in an offense that he can manage. he has all of the wr's at his disposal, go get a bruising RB and let's protect this kid.

Spread offense means Rosen will be in the mix in training camp, I reall do believe he could be special if he's given the reigns to the team, that will build his confidence but hims in an offense that he can manage. he has all of the wr's at his disposal, go get a bruising RB and let's protect this kid.

No thanks. I really don't understand the infatuation with this guy. What the hell has Rosen ever done that has shown anyone that he can be special? There haven't even been flashes of "special". At best there have been flashes of not "totally sucks'' and maybe he can be a backup.

Back
Top Bottom