Dolphins will retain Ireland (per rotoworld) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will retain Ireland (per rotoworld)

Yes I said Tannehill saves his job, but we had a nice win over Jax. After that game, Ross announced Ireland was staying. Imagine if we lost at home to one of the worst teams in the league to our ex-QB. I'm sure Ross would second guess himself at that point.

Do you have a link when Ross said Ireland was staying???
As far as a "good win" we played a 2-14 crappy team
30th ranked offense in points scored
30th ranked in rushing yards
29th in total yards

30th ranked defense against the run
30th ranked defense in total yards allowed
30th ranked in points allowed

Beating a shi**y team is not quite what I would call a "nice win"
hopefully Ross believes the same

Do you have a link when Ross said Ireland was staying???
As far as a "good win" we played a 2-14 crappy team
30th ranked offense in points scored
30th ranked in rushing yards
29th in total yards

30th ranked defense against the run
30th ranked defense in total yards allowed
30th ranked in points allowed

Beating a shi**y team is not quite what I would call a "nice win"
hopefully Ross believes the same

It was a interview with the Miami Herald. He may have changed his mind with that 28-0 shutout though.

It's astonishing that the jests hold their crap franchise to a higher standard than we're holding ours.

Another wasted offseason incoming with another losing season to follow. Ross must not like winning football games.

It's astonishing that the jests hold their crap franchise to a higher standard than we're holding ours.

Yep. I look at all the promising potential candidates that other teams are looking at to fill the position and I gotta say I'm envious.

We had the opportunity to get Ryan Grigson and Ross blew it with his love of Irecrap.

I would suppose that Ross would have Philbin fired much sooner than Ireland. I do not trust Ireland with groceries and the team with the new logo will suck.

Four straight 7-9 seasons and he still gets another chance. If we don't make the playoffs next year I want to see who else defends this clown.

Now if they can just roll a bunch of 6s while on this next assult of Alaska, transfer some armies over from the Eastern US, and get a decent draw on the next turn it should set up a solid stranglehold of North America and those 5 bonus armies on each turn. From there we will be in a solid position to take down South America and start setting up an advancement on Asia from across the Pacific via Alaska.

Back
Top Bottom