Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

Henry will likely be back for the Dolphin game but I wonder if he will get back to the Henry he was before his injury earlier this season.

His injury was a broken bone in his foot and those type injuries aren’t easy to overcome in just a few months. Yet if he is in the backfield when they play the Dolphins, he will have an impact in the game. The Dolphins will have to be more concerned with the run with Henry in the backfield than they would if his backup is playing.

Tannehill hasn’t played nearly as well without Henry in the lineup but he will be obviously be looking forward to playing against his former team and I suspect he will play very well in the game.
Tannehill has also been missing their top receiving targets, and they don't have a trusty TE, among other injuries. That team is a veritable M*A*S*H* unit this year.

I think we find a way to win the next 3 then it gets dicey. A mostly full strength Titans squad will be a handful and we usually beat NE once a year so unfortunately that’s already happened. It would just be fun if that NE game was meaningful, win or lose.

We need to win out and also need Chargers and Bengals both to lose 3 of their last 5 games. We also need the Pats to lose 3 of their last 5 games with a loss to us, we would overtake them.

Not impossible but highly unlikely.

I Really hope we can make that game in Nashville mean something cuz Tua vs Tannehill with both teams' seasons on the line would be awesome.

10-7 might not even be enough to get in and it'll be hard to win out.....just one game at a time though
88% chance we get in if we win out. Biiig if though.

I see us going 2-2 over the remaining 4, but who the hell knows at this point.

12 of the 16 teams in the AFC have a non losing record.

Even if Miami wins out, unlikely they jump ahead of 6 teams.

But I am all for Miami winning out regardless if they make the playoffs or not.

12 of the 16 teams in the AFC have a non losing record.

Even if Miami wins out, unlikely they jump ahead of 6 teams.

But I am all for Miami winning out regardless if they make the playoffs or not.
It would be funny to draft right after or before 49'ers. Obviously we hope San Fran drafts after us.

I predict 2-2 over last 4 games and don't see us making the playoffs. Going on a 7 game losing streak did us in.

10-7 might not even be enough to get in and it'll be hard to win out.....just one game at a time though

Well.... I am under the assumption many of us are not following how everyone is trailing each other. In between 6-13 the top teams in that range are just ahead by a game.
I know that out of those teams in that list we are the only team that has yet to have a bye week . And the only team in that list outside of New England that has a winning streak over 1 game are no other than the Dolphins. If the Dolphins win all their games they have a high chance of going to the playoffs. I would rather not want to see us compete against the bills in a tie breaker.

If the Bills lose three games and if we win all of our games then they will win a tie breaker if we are tie with them. If the Patriots lose three in a row we will be in a tie breaker with them if we don't lose anymore games and we will beat them in the tie breaker. Now assuming this trends base on the picture below, it isn't unrealistic to think we can compete with the chargers and the bengals.

I agree brother Oz that 10-7 isn't enough to secure a spot, but that doesn't mean 10-7 won't win us a spot in the playoffs based on the playoff picture. Too many teams have been sucking brother.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 10.53.00 PM.png

Fins will finish 8-9. Lose to the Pats at home and on the road at Tennessee. Even though Tennessee has a ton of injuries this will be a must win for them and their defense is still pretty good. Fins had a good comeback beating a bunch of sorry teams to look respectable.
But the losses to the Falcons and Jags were the killers.

I think we are capable of ending this season 10-7 but I don't think that will be enough, just too many teams to jump. I believe we'll end up 9-8 or 8-9, when it 's all done.

Back
Top Bottom