Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins: Will they make the playoffs?

That's some serious gorilla math.
How on Earth is 88% @ 10-7 when there are 3, 7-5 teams. The Bills need to lose 3 of the their next 5 games because they beat us twice.
I think it's closer to a 4% chance if we finish 10-7.

This site shows 79% chance at 10-7. Either way the 88 and 79 are a lot closer to reality than your 4% number.

Hopefully this helps you understand.

whatif.jpg

Probably not but stranger things have happened and Coach Flores has shown so far to have the team dialed in the months of November and December so far.
Thinking about those back to back last second losses to the Jags and Falcons frustrates the hell out of me .
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

The JAX game particularly should have been 21-3 at HT; not to mention they made 2 50 Yard kicks after not having made a FG all year. What are the freaking odds.
its like missing the playoffs with 10 wins last year.

Just take care of business.

9-8 and no playoffs is my prediction. Actually I think even at 10-7 no playoffs.

We'll need help from the Ravens and Chiefs to beat all the teams in their respective divisions for us to have a chance.

Did we need the Pats to lose to have a better chance at the playoffs?
At this point I think we need their help. Sweep Buffalo, Indy, Jacksonville and rest their starters vs us in the finale.

At this point I think we need their help. Sweep Buffalo, Indy, Jacksonville and rest their starters vs us in the finale.

I see them easily beating the Colts and Jacksonville. I think the Bills beat them in round 2.

The Colts are no easy win….

The way they schemed up the Bills..Yeah! I think they win..easily! Relatively speaking.

Although the Colts have a much stronger running game and mentality than the Bills.

Perhaps..Easy was a poor word choice.

Back
Top Bottom