Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Willing To Eat Salary In Robert Quinn Trade - Visiting Cowboys

I really don't want to say it, but do we actually have a competent brain running the team now? Smart teams don't cut players they know they can trade for even a little value, along with a sweetener to grab a little more attention. I'm not used to this.

Hopefully Miami gets lucky here. The Cowboys need a DE. We'll see how much 6.5 sacks are worth to Dallas and quite possibly New Orleans?

Funny Dallas just drafted Taco two years ago and NOLA last year traded a first round pick in this years draft to move up and get Marcus Davenport. That is sort of odd considering the have Cameron Jordan on the other side.

Funny Dallas just drafted Taco two years ago and NOLA last year traded a first round pick in this years draft to move up and get Marcus Davenport. That is sort of odd considering the have Cameron Jordan on the other side.

Good teams have a stable of pass rushers. I don’t think this is an indictment on any of their currents ones.

The other "positive" in this is that Harris will get his shot to play full-time minutes. It's a sink or swim season for him. I'd rather he play and we see what we have in him along with the talent they are sure to draft at DE, than have him play situational downs as a sub. If he fails, so be it.

tough call on Quinn. We have Hayes, Quinn, Harris, Woodard....not much pass rush as it is. Of all those guys Quinn is the best pass rusher. Harris isn't going anywhere. Hayes is a good run defender. Quinn is only 29, but 11 million off the books if he's gone sounds good.
Is Hayes still on the team or is he a free agent? Anyway, it's easy to see that defensive end is a high, high priority in the draft.

This screams we are taking DLine in the first round right? I mean how can we not? Well I guess I can look at the oline and say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom