Dolphins Win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win!

travisg772

Rookie
Reaction score
It's amazing the Dolphins win a game Tannehill threw three touchdowns yet all I see on here is negativity.

RT won this game behind one of the worst O line play in the league!

10-1 at home is a great stat.

I also like how gase learned from some of his mistakes and called a good game.

D needs to keep getting better but glad they worked on stoping the run.

They got lucky with the Philips nonsense, then double dipped and got lucky with Clay.

I'm sure most of us are happy with the result but anyone watching that game should not be happy with the execution.

I understand the tanking POV, but I've said all along, if we have a playoff shot, you absolutely play to win.

Tannehill didn't win this game. If anyone gets the game ball it would be Howard.

Tannehill was outplayed by Allen, as we were by the Bills. We got lucky.

Now we move from picking 13 down to 17-18.

It's amazing the Dolphins win a game Tannehill threw three touchdowns yet all I see on here is negativity.

RT won this game behind one of the worst O line play in the league!

10-1 at home is a great stat.

I also like how gase learned from some of his mistakes and called a good game.

D needs to keep getting better but glad they worked on stoping the run.

They allowed 198 yards on the ground. How is that working on stopping the run? Also, how did Gase call a good game? They were outgained 415 to 175.

I see that...

Now...if we could only get 16 home games a year, we'll be in great shape.

Its just crazy right... THill amd Gase are trash but yet they have great stats behind them.

Half of you fans are trash with no real football knowledge, yes it was a sloppy game. Yes it xould have gone the other way....

BUT - with everything that has happed to this team... Playing with so many players on IR... Playing with 3rd string Oine

We are doing well.

They allowed 198 yards on the ground. How is that working on stopping the run? Also, how did Gase call a good game? They were outgained 415 to 175.
Those were not QB designed runs. The actuall run game we stopped them every time. Yes on pressure he got away a ton but thats something new we have no seen all season. I wanted us to see something get fixed that we had a problem with.

Yes we only had 175 yards. 3 TDs and a win with a **** o line.

Back
Top Bottom